Homebrew Why do my Wii64 ROMs freeze whenever I try and play them?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like on NFL Blitz 2001 I pick my team and go through the coding even when pressing nothing and then it FREEZES on me when I try and play it.

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could be your hard drive. I had a SeaGate FreeAgent that would spindown after 5 minutes, ended up using it for movies and stuff, and using a western digital for WBFS/Homebrew.

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh no, I thought after two days this thread would be forgotten and nobody would answer smashdude.
@ZombiePosessor: Just look at my signature and you'll see that nobody can't help this guy.

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The ash cloud is gone, so in theory yes, but the flight might be a bit expensive for a coffee
tongue.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I'm already going to be flying to Greece this summer with a stop over in Amsterdam... so you aren't too far out of my way... but you're right, it might be a little expensive for just a coffee... so how about coffee, dinner and a movie
tongue.gif

PS. If I'm annoying u, just don't take me seriously, and let me know and I'll stop bugging you... but if I'm not annoying u... then that's a whole different story!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1