Why do my Wii64 ROMs freeze whenever I try and play them?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by smashdude, Apr 24, 2010.

1. smashdude
    OP

smashdude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 1, 2010
    United States
    San Diego
    Like on NFL Blitz 2001 I pick my team and go through the coding even when pressing nothing and then it FREEZES on me when I try and play it.

2. ZombiePosessor

ZombiePosessor GBAtemp Fan

May 1, 2008
    United States
    West Virginia
    Could be your hard drive. I had a SeaGate FreeAgent that would spindown after 5 minutes, ended up using it for movies and stuff, and using a western digital for WBFS/Homebrew.

3. xander150

xander150 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 12, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Oh no, I thought after two days this thread would be forgotten and nobody would answer smashdude.
    @ZombiePosessor: Just look at my signature and you'll see that nobody can't help this guy.

4. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    lmao, now THAT is a great signature.

Xander, u are awesome, can I come buy u a coffee in Germany? lolz

5. xander150

xander150 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 12, 2009
    Gambia, The
    The ash cloud is gone, so in theory yes, but the flight might be a bit expensive for a coffee [​IMG]

6. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    I'm already going to be flying to Greece this summer with a stop over in Amsterdam... so you aren't too far out of my way... but you're right, it might be a little expensive for just a coffee... so how about coffee, dinner and a movie [​IMG]

PS. If I'm annoying u, just don't take me seriously, and let me know and I'll stop bugging you... but if I'm not annoying u... then that's a whole different story! [​IMG]

7. OriginalHamster

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Maybe your ROM is full of harddrives.