Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Due to the latest... grim discussion thread, I figured that posting the exact opposite is actually a smart idea. It could be quite motivational, after all. So, the rules are simple - post things that are worth living for. They could be very simple or quite complex - doesn't matter. What matters is that it's something that adds spice to your life. I'll start with...

Ef6Ny.jpg

Doner Kebab. It's simplicity itself - meat, veg, spicy sauce or garlic sauce or yoghurt sauce... or even a mix of'em! Sometimes served with feta cheese, sometimes with hot peppers, sometimes with fries, sometimes with rice, sometimes in a pita bun, sometimes in a durum (a'la tortilla) but always amazing and always worth living for. Like, seriously. Kebab. :wub:

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is going suprisingly well so-far. :P Here's another one:
FCp1v.jpg

Energy drinks. It doesn't matter if it's a Rockstar or a Monster, a Red Bull or... anything else, really. They wake you up, they keep you energized, they taste divine, they're good friends with Vodka and other spirits... They're just great, y'know? Gimme a sec, I need to fetch my energy drink. *pssst*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water