• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 14,777
  • Replies 127
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
I personally joined this awesome wiki because I wanted to learn to mod my Nintendo consoles and more stuff. Now its your turn to give your opinion!

Last edited by ,
Reactions: StrayGuitarist

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: RIP Akira Toriyama
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I joined because GBATemp was suffering from so much traffic on the day that I joined due to Pokemon HG/SS (Japanese) and Bowser's Inside Story being released and both having some horrible AP tethered to them. So they shut down the site to guests and I made an account to complain about not being able to play these games.

kuwanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC, because people were posting on here in addition to Pocketheaven. The good news is at least one of these two forums is still around. :) *misses Pocketheaven* :(

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
This was always my go to website for Cemu and Dolphin related issues. So one day I decided to make a profile so I chose a terrible name, totally put my actual age, and started doing what everyone else does.
This reply should be titled: How most people make accounts.

renjiVII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I first joined gbatemp in 2015 because I wanted help from someone to downgrade my original 3ds sysnand to 9.2 after accidentally updating to its latest and so he did. Now I check this site waiting for that glorious news about the patched switch hacked announcement to be said this year as well as checking the news and reviews about gaming in general.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendont was a major breakthrough over devolution, and I joined so I could help beta testing games. I stuck since then and became more active over all the site.

Turned out to be pretty dang worth it.
I couldn't agree more.

TheRealNGB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been using the site casually for about a decade, this is actually like my third account over the years, but I mostly was lurking NDS flashcart reviews, and wii hacking information, while only posting occasionally, more recently I joined and became more active for the Wii U (got one late in its life cycle) then xbox one, and ps4 content, and more recently the switch.

I enjoy the front page news, reviews, and having a source that covers the retail and modding scene for most major gaming platforms.

Last edited by TheRealNGB,

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I wanted to know more about what I could do with my newly bought Supercard DS One other than just playing ROMs. Then I kind of just ended up staying.

Reactions: ELY_M

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over