Why Console Is Better Than PC

Dear Leader

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
First mods ruin the game. You should play games developers ntended, why you should go ruin the game expirence? Consoles play games the developers intended. Why do user need to add extra content? They are asshole.

Frame rates do not matter. Human eyes can't see above 24 FPS. Graphics don't matter. You can't see more than 480p. Graphics do not matter. Extra framerates are wasted. I like blurry games because it makes game more challenging. 1080p is too sharp and 60 FPS is too smooth.

It also to expensive to play PC. You need a $4000 dual titan computer to match PS4. Most PC gamers have system less powerful than PS3. PS4 is very more powerful. It has many 100000000 GFLOPS and GDDR5. PC have DDR3. Everyone know 3 is less than 5. Also have 86 cores CPU. More core than PC. PS4 is better. It also has super scaler chip anti aliasing that makes game runs at 1080p no matter what. Consoles have better optimization that lets games run no lag.

We also have better exclusives. RTS and MMO is boring. GTA5 is best. Indie games suck. Oculus Rift is pointless.

That's why console so good.

Reactions: Foxi4

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Weird. He assured me in a PM he isn't Kirito-Kun, even though I was still sceptical I decided to believe him. This though... It was posted almost right after our conversation. His behavior in discussions is just very similiar to Kirito-Kun and the way he supports his arguments too. He was also defending PCs again even though he tried to limit that this time. Besides all that they both seem to be from Canada. Also in the PM he said he looked and Kirito's posts and thinks he's "A fanboy, but not a troll". So that would mean he called himself a fanboy lol.

I guess it doesn't really matter if it's him. I didn't mind having him around anyway.

Dear Leader

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I am Leader of Korea. I look at this person "kirito" posts, and we have some similar thinking, but not we same person. I think Wii U will fail and I don't like PC. Is something wrong about that?

Show some respect to the Dear Leader. I almost start WW3 a few month back, and I can do it again.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
800px-Kim-Jong-Un-Funny.jpg

How cute, did you get your new boyscout patch for playing "war" with your buddies?

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am Leader of Korea. I look at this person "kirito" posts, and we have some similar thinking, but not we same person. I think Wii U will fail and I don't like PC. Is something wrong about that?

Show some respect to the Dear Leader. I almost start WW3 a few month back, and I can do it again.

So... you'll almost start WW3 again... and you'll be foiled again... why don't you consume your life with almost starting WW3 instead of trolling on here?

jakrodriguez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I like how you capitalize words names correctly yet when you refer to Kirito-Kun you suddenly lower case it.
you even went to the trouble to put it in quotes, Which again makes it seem odd that you didn't capitalize "kirito"
because usually you have decent grammar. It's as if you put thought if thought into that sentence and really tried to make is seem
like you aren't Kirito-kun. Also if you love consoles so much, why do you know so much about PC's. Kirito-kun also liked the Oculus Rift and in the Original post,
you for some reason mentioned the Oculus Rift and that it's pointless,making yourself the polar opposite of Kirito-kun. Well that's what I noticed about your posts
anyway for all I know you could just be somebody else.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently, the biggest thing a console has over a PC is the ability to go to a brick-and-mortar store and buy an actual game disk. PC's want to sell you "just a download" almost exclusively these days. Personally, I have an issue with paying for just a download, especially after so many years of downloading games for free.

Another thing consoles have over PCs is that they "are what they are" from launch to end-of-life without having to shell out hundreds of dollars to upgrade them to play newer games like you are forced to do for PC gaming.....many times, they are the same games that are on the consoles that didn't need upgrading to play.

This is not to say that consoles are better, just more financially practical when it comes to newer games. You buy a new game for a console and there is no wondering if the console will play it or not. A PC, on the other hand, may need to be upgraded to play that new game at acceptable levels. Not everyone wants to spend hundreds of dollars upgrading their PC's every year or two.

I do understand that there are multitudes of reasons that PC's are better for gaming, but only if you are willing to upgrade at regular intervals. A console only has to be purchased once every 5-10 years.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Currently, the biggest thing a console has over a PC is the ability to go to a brick-and-mortar store and buy an actual game disk. PC's want to sell you "just a download" almost exclusively these days.
The only PC games that can't be bought as a physical copy are indie titles.

Reactions: Foxi4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8