Gaming Why can't we kill horses and dogs for meat? (BotW)

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 5,956
  • Replies 18

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i was sneaking up on one of the horses and they all ran, i got frustrated and tried to kill them all instead LOL..

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can kill but get no drops.
I think they didnt want to start anything with people eatting horse and dog meat.
There is already enough stuff about that

Gadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dogs are wolves and wolves are dogs; they are the same and can interbreed. One is domesticated. The reason is, dogs and horses are pets to real life humans, and they would take offense to that. However, killing a wolf or cow or any animal is no better or worse, morally speaking, aside from the pet having an owner and the emotional harm. But in the cosmic morality scales killing one or the other is the same.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you sick little fuck :lol:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you netter hope you don't meet the horse god :P

:rofl2: is that about the actual giant horse in-game i've been hearing about? i'll ride him one day and look majestic AF! :P

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the answer is simple! Link isn't chinese.
(i regret nothing! Please dont get offended! I mean, us mexicans got weird food too! We eat fried grasshoppers at south, cow brains at the capital, and cow tongue here in the north!)

I feel like nintendo didnt want to cause any unnecesary drama. The guys like to play it safe (and yet they fail miserably: To avoid drama they dont allow gay couples in tomodachi life, only to spike twice the drama homophobes could provide)

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't you revive horses? How would you feel if you were a horse and you got revived but a chuck of your kidney was missing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head