Why can't people make Homebrew Forwarder WUPS?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
We can. Theoretically. My theory is, Previous apps bundled exploits with and manually executed them every time, Haxchi unnecessarily has its own system patching functions and has to laboriously exploit the PPC every time. Many homebrews were never updated, are unstable or crash. But i dunno if that is true.

Maybe @Maschell has an answer for us.

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Forwarders to what exactly?

@SaulFabre has given great help with the vWii forwarders and single rom loaders you should check out but there are methods for creating Wii U forwarders for apps in your hbl menu if that's what you mean.

I've recently managed with a little help to get a working cave story enhanced port forwarder installed however i failed at my next attempt lol! Once i figure out what's wrong I'll maybe post details but I'm struggling at the moment!

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Forwarders to what exactly?
@Lostbhoy
If you have read the thread by @Trudes you'll see that it shows making Wii U forwarders which will load homebrew made for Wii/vWii (these that are launched from the Homebrew Channel of Wii, not the Homebrew Launcher of Wii U).

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Lostbhoy
If you have read the thread by @Trudes you'll see that it shows making Wii U forwarders which will load homebrew made for Wii/vWii (these that are launched from the Homebrew Channel of Wii, not the Homebrew Launcher of Wii U).
Yeah I've used that already its awesome for a few things i could never get! Need to learn linux and devkit pro to attempt adding gamepad control to a few wii hb titles.

I did ask tho as the op wasn't specific.... They said "like the wii", not specifically for the wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night