Homebrew Why can't I use any Homebrew exploit in EmuNAND?

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why you dont use decrypt9 on the sysnand to inject the FBI on security bla bla bla on emunand. You can use from your sysnand, since the decrypt9 lets you chose.
Oh. Ok. Well, I guess since everyone else is saying to get might as well do so.

But first, bathroom break. ;)

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think i drank too much lean

Whats your menuhax setup ? are you using a boot manager ?
First of all, lol :P
Second of all, basically I used the installer in the starter pack and set the Type to Type 1 (B). I tried setting the basic theme to Blue but it won't do anything (idc though it's just a basic theme lol)

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I got Decrypt9 and can't inject something into H&S until I decrypt the NCCH, I tried to do so and I need a file in the D9Game directory. What file do I need and how do I get one?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I got Decrypt9 and can't inject something into H&S until I decrypt the NCCH, I tried to do so and I need a file in the D9Game directory. What file do I need and how do I get one?
Dump H&S from EmuNAND, and use Universal Inject Generator to convert FBI.cia to a .app file.

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good news everyone, I finally injected FBI into H&S through rxTools (next time, read the readme lol XD), so there's no need for this thread anymore. Do whatever you want with it.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.