Homebrew Why can't I get lameboy to open it's menu in game?

Smidthmador

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got my lameboy to work on my AK2i and downloaded a few roms like pokemon blue, crystal and TCG as well as Dragon Warrior 1-2 and 3. When I play my games I can't usually get to the lameboy menu to save. The ratio is about 1/15 when I press start+Sel+L+R. Am I doing something wrong? Also I think my AK2i may have contact issues, if that can affect the utilities function.

All help appreciated!

-thx, Smidthmador.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shiiii..... all you need to do is touch the bottom screen when the game isn't "glitched"! (On Pkmn TCG sometimes the "next page" arrow will turn funny, just press A to make it normal and then you can touch the screen to get to the lameboy menu. Thx for all ur help peeps that knew how to fix this and read my post and didn't say 'ne thin X| And a sincere thx to people who did recommend things to try!! :D *I'm happy now, as you can see by my face)
Sorry, if I'd seen it I would have told you that.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
To get to the menu in Lameboy, tap the touch screen. Unless it's the touch screen that your screen is on. I don't know how to get to the menu otherwise, so I'd just set that screen to be at the top.

By the way, the default save button is X, IIRC. Unless you're trying to make a save state. Then the menu is all you've got.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx for all ur help peeps that knew how to fix this and read my post and didn't say 'ne thin X|
This is a forum, not a chat room. You're mad that you didn't get the right response within a single hour? I'm with Janthran, I would have told you the answer if I had been on the forum and saw the topic before you managed to solve the problem on your own. But I am not on here 24/7, and expecting that level of help from people is rather absurd.

Smidthmador

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was irritated that 18 people read the post and had no suggistions. Even the guy who suggested that you press L or R was appreciated for saying anything. Granted those people could have all had the same problem and wanted to find the answer here, it just doesn't seem statistically plausible. I'm still getting helpful tips and that makes me happy, but I'm allowed to be frustrated when no one offers any help, even if it's inaccurate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol