Hacking why cant i delete some stuff on the g6 lite

jchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got my g6 and it works perfectly. i already deteted the pdas, shell and other files. there are some im not sure about deleting: keep in mind i only plan to use it for nds games. things i think i will need backing folder, nds folder, g6 loader, g6 vertify. theres a file called _boot_MP_v1.3c.gba i dont think i need that because it has gba in it. one more thing, when i delete the gba and then open the udisk manager the folder comes back why does it do that?
someone told me delete everything but the nds folder but im not sure about that....

for some reason, after i put the passcard in and take it out a few times, theres a "extra click" before the real one. is that normal?
unsure.gif

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you can delete everything but the nds folder
the backing folder contains skins not needed for nds mode.
you can delete the g6 loader and g6 verify too, its only needed for updating, the firmware itself is written in an extra 16mbit area you cant access.

mars

jchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i updated the loader and every time i exit a game it says data processing, it is automatically backing up the saves and can someone explain the menu that comes up whrn you press select?
default 1
default 2
1default
2 default
sram default
ds card default
default ds card format ds card

jchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after soft resetting to the menu after playing a game, am i supposed to select one of those options when you press select to secure your saves(which one) i already have multple ingame saves but i have never lost a save yet so that means just soft resetting will keep the saves on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over