Hacking Why cant i add themes to my r4

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Additionally, there's a maximum of 12 themes that can be stored.

As above post advises, they need to be placed within "themes" folder that is located within "_system_" folder. Folders need to be named theme01, theme02.....theme12. If you have the default themes, you simply overwrite them (should you not want/need them).

Valshar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm having some trouble with this too, I extracted the firmware to my card, tested it with some ROMs, everything works fine. So I wanted to skin it, there was no theme folder on _system_ so I created it and the theme01 within that one, but when I press select, nothing happens.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Within your _system_ folder there should be a folder named themes.
Within the themes folder there should be 12 folders named: theme01, theme02, etc. to theme12.

Download ready made themes, or make your own using R4 Theme Creator Alice 0.07.0.17. I'm not sure if creator is happy with direct link to download, so just google "r4 theme creator alice" and its the first link.
wink.gif

Place one theme per 12 folders and you're good to go. Simply using "select" button on your DS then changes between the skins.

OMGKenny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It goes by month so whatever skin you want for this month make it called "theme08" excatly like that . It works for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: