Gaming Why can't club Nintendo Europe be as good as the USA's?

AlanWeird

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just wanting to moan.

I have accounts for club Nintendo here, and in the states.

I get waaaay less coins for the USA account than I do stars for my UK one. My problem here is the disparity of items available to each club Nintendo.

I'd kill for the items and games the USA gets, as I always have plenty stars, but my 3ds is a uk model, thus I can't run any of the downloadable games from my usa account...

and the one thing I truly want from my usa account is unavailable atm :( The 3ds cart holder case with 4 inserts. I *really* want one :(

Anybody else sick of this?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll second your moan. Personally, I really like the SNES Wii controller, but I'd be cheaper and faster just buying one with the amount of stars required to get it!!! The rest of stuff is just crap...I mean, PC and phone wallpapers? C'mon, I got google for that sort of thing!!!

Reactions: 1 person

AlanWeird

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm definately liking this forum... :) I kinda wanna see that snowman theme! My ps3 looks way too stock :D

and huge yes on that snes controller :( Honestly, I've written Nintendo europe about this numerous times. It's unfair! :(

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You do realise that Nintendo Europe has been drastically improving lately right?
Like... Just three years ago we didn't nearly have as much games as the US, now we get most of the games (besides a few ones but we also get some that they don't get). We don't have as many rewards, and sure, I'd like the gold and platinum members benefits in Europe as well, but there are some pretty cool stuff in the European store that the US one doesnt have, like the Link statue.

AlanWeird

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know Ninty Europe have upped their game, even releasing things the USA never sees, but this club nintendo situation still bums me out. And I'm tempted to check out the japanese gifts, but know I'll just be even more put out :P

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In the US we only got coins for first party games, while EU got them for most games (until recently they changed it for us).

I'm sure it's not that different, but yeah I'm loving my game holder haha...

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
In the US we only got coins for first party games, while EU got them for most games (until recently they changed it for us).

I'm sure it's not that different, but yeah I'm loving my game holder haha...
Only 3DS games.
So really we only got like a two month jump on you guyeses getting 3rd party "coins".

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coins are cool then Stars, on that note. What does JP get? But anyway, I think you guys have some pretty cool stuff, our shop is full of notebooks, game cases, and shoe laces. You guys got Limited Edition Coins and Link Statues. I don't see why your complaining :l

The Masked Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coins are cool then Stars, on that note. What does JP get? But anyway, I think you guys have some pretty cool stuff, our shop is full of notebooks, game cases, and shoe laces. You guys got Limited Edition Coins and Link Statues. I don't see why your complaining :l

Found this on Google. I envy the fact that they offer soundtracks from games.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I wonder why they don't have the same catalogues? Supply/manufacturing issues?

I think it's recent that now their added a Golden Nunchuck , Mario and Luigi 3DS Pouch that has one game slot inside to store. Hmm I'll just wait more things to pop out if there are any =/

loco365

Trophies
XP
It's nice to have exclusives, but I'm wanting to get the 18-game case they have, now that I have enough coins. It's been on backorder for over a month.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

I get waaaay less coins for the USA account than I do stars for my UK one. My problem here is the disparity of items available to each club Nintendo.

I'd kill for the items and games the USA gets, as I always have plenty stars, but my 3ds is a uk model, thus I can't run any of the downloadable games from my usa account...

and the one thing I truly want from my usa account is unavailable atm :( The 3ds cart holder case with 4 inserts. I *really* want one :(

hey dude, I'll gladly trade you places! I'll go live in Scotland and you can come live in smog infested California.

Reactions: 3 people

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

hey dude, I'll gladly trade you places! I'll go live in Scotland and you can come live in smog infested California.

The state's capital is the worst. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM