Why can't boys wear short shorts but girls can?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simple... Sexism. Look at many selfie with so many women liked to show odd lips pop up like a fish lips ? They think they are better than men. *ROLLING EYES. Sexism, indeed! 1000 percent! The future is crazy. Women are going to take over men because they think they are better.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
In the 70's-80's short shorts where more common among men and women. In general, I think they look more unattractive on men because it draws too much attention to men's bulges or their dongs falling out of the side. With women, it shows off the legs. I think short shorts function differently on the different genders because everyone knows the difference between a penis and vagina.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@tabzer,

LOL!

So what. Men's bulges are natural and nothing is wrong with that... for women, what do they show ? Nothing is there but ridiculous legs and sometimes women's shorts showing vagina very clearly when shorts are too tight and it can be notice easy like vagina is there split or something. Come on!

MichaelXD

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except for the fact that they call the most ridiculous things "short shorts." Like if the shorts are above a boy's knees, who cares? Hell if I know! Or that if your fist touches your leg or something and not the shorts itself, then they're short. nero99, I can promise you that shorts don't allow the dick to stick out anywhere at any time.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you already know the answer to that. Its just not good/attractive to stare at hairy legs all day. Unless you have a bulge kink
not sure why any guy would want to wear that in public. Girls wear apple bottoms and tights for a reason ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: will one still be able to transfer pokemon from the ds 3ds games to Switch