Why can people with 10 posts post in the trading forums?

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
http://gbatemp.net/topic/327454-wtt-g6-lite-dsl-case-r4sdhc-for-slot-2-gba-flash-cart-in-canada/

If you check the poster you can see he has only 10 posts! While the rules said anyone with 100+ posts! 0.o

Just wanted to mention it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might have been a confirmed user, sometimes if you've been here for a while or whatever you can ask to be confirmed.

Also why didn't use the report button? Would have been better than making a thread.

Reactions: 2 people

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I remember someone creating a thread with less than 100 posts in the trading forum after obtaining permission from Admin.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Might have been a confirmed user, sometimes if you've been here for a while or whatever you can ask to be confirmed.

Also why didn't use the report button? Would have been better than making a thread.

Sorry, didn't think of that. And I didn't knew about the confirmed user stuff. And this is the/my reason to create a thread Hadrian, so people can answer my question like you did. Wait... ASKGbatemp... totally forgotten about that one. And that people who do research before asking find this thread and think ''oh hey ahh that is my answer!''

But thanks for the answer.

I remember someone creating a thread with less than 100 posts in the trading forum after obtaining permission from Admin.

Thanks for the confirmation!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also don't forget if your warn lvl is at and above 20 you can't use the trading fourm...

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's no physical limitation preventing users posting; you can report the threads and we'll take action if needed.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, did you guys remove the limitation or something? Before I had 100 posts, trying to view the trading section at all resulted in an error saying that I didn't have permission to view any of that yet. Unless that was lost or something on the forum upgrade, I'd imagine that only those with warning levels prohibiting them from that section of the forum actually need to be checked for in the trading section.

If that guy has 10 posts, chances are an admin let him in.

Edit: The guy's been around since '07. I'm pretty positive that he was admin approved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)