138318_vlassof_cay_gbr_747.jpg
1348725508743.jpg
Great-Ocean-Road-Victoria-Australia-BESTIME0118.jpg
image.adapt.1663.medium.jpg
south-australia.jpg
Western-Australia1.jpg
whitsunday-australia.jpg
11.jpg

I know it for sure,the Day comes,where I finally be there.......

How is it for you,when you see such beautiful pictures ?
Is this Country also worth a visit for you ?

Please share your thoughts and Opinions with us.

Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Having lived for a couple months there, it's not THAT bad if you are one of the few places that aren't full of venomous or poisonous things who's only purpose in the food chain is to kill humans, although getting used to the aussie dialect alone takes a while, still, hilarious while you learn it:P

PS: Pictures look nice, but try sticking your foot inside the seawater at those places and you'll probably encounter octopuses, crabs, pufferfishes, low-tide toads, etc. that can insta-kill you:rofl2:

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why do you all so afraid of dying there ? This is the beautifullest place I know for it.:P
It's beautiful but it's nowhere near as nice as Scotland :rofl2:

Some pics of Scotland
images.jpeg.jpg
imaqwges.jpeg.jpg
imag3wwes.jpeg.jpg

Last edited by AmandaRose,

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Why do you all so afraid of dying there ? This is the beautifullest place I know for it.:P
It's not that much the dying, but the fact that because so many dangerous things exist half the aussies turned into roughnecks (kinda like countryside Russians if you get what I mean)... funny at first, pain after a while when you have to tag along as they torture toads for fun with the excuse "hey, it's poisonous, so it's fine"!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
It's beautiful but it's nowhere near as nice as Scotland :rofl2:

Some pics of Scotland
View attachment 179592 View attachment 179594 View attachment 179593
Go to Tasmania, the climate is near identical to the UK, except with adorable wallabies and tassie devils and temperate rainforest. Doesn't have castles though

It's not that much the dying, but the fact that because so many dangerous things exist half the aussies turned into roughnecks (kinda like countryside Russians if you get what I mean)... funny at first, pain after a while when you have to tag along as they torture toads for fun with the excuse "hey, it's poisonous, so it's fine"!
Are you living in Queensland?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I've lived in Australia all my life (apart from a few short trips). When I first saw this video I was like, what the fuck is this bullshit?
Tourists has sometimes strange behaviors:
"I MUST have to see the OUTBACK and the NATURE" (They live mainly in Cities and has no Idea of Wild Life...)
"Oh look at this cute Bird...i must TOUCH and PET it.....":rolleyes:
Nature strikes back...why not.:evil:

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Australia, the country where everything is out to kill you.

It's pretty much a real life Jurassic Park!

Beautiful country, however when cows rank among some of the most dangerous animals in the UK i don't think i'd be cut out for Australian wildlife lol.

Reactions: Alexander1970

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It's pretty much a real life Jurassic Park!

Beautiful country, however when cows rank among some of the most dangerous animals in the UK i don't think i'd be cut out for Australian wildlife lol.
Cows being considered dangerous is nothing. In Queensland where I stayed a while back even in the regular parks you go for walks you can find a kind of bird that's SO territorial it can start attacking and pecking your head literally poking holes in your skull! That's a COMMON bird to add... Quantumkitty will have to remind me the name of that stupid bird, it was half black half something else, can't remember, don't want to remember!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Cows being considered dangerous is nothing. In Queensland where I stayed a while back even in the regular parks you go for walks you can find a kind of bird that's SO territorial it can start attacking and pecking your head literally poking holes in your skull! That's a COMMON bird to add... Quantumkitty will have to remind me the name of that stupid bird, it was half black half something else, can't remember, don't want to remember!
Magpies. They only swoop for a few weeks in spring so you just have to worry about them then. And if you feed them they remember you, and spread the word to nearby magpies that you're cool, and you don't get swooped then.

Also remember that we don't have bears or wolves or coyotes or any other large carnivore (except dingoes maybe). The only carnivores besides dingoes are small cute ones - eg quolls and tassie devils. No scary ones.
A4FE026A-F374-48F4-A001-A77F78EF7905.jpeg

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1