Hacking Why are the m3 team so slow

deka01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone else feel that they are seeing as they are often the last to release an update after a games release that doesn't work

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
deka01 said:
Does anyone else feel that they are seeing as they are often the last to release an update after a games release that doesn't work

They may be a bit slow but you can always trust them that they will update, and tbh I don't think they are that slow anyway compared to some teams, just be patient. Not every team can update as fast as Normatt and his team

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are pretty fast, they need to make a kernal for all of there carts. Such as the M3 Real/Zero, iTouch, R4RTS. So that is why it takes them long.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
Depravo said:
At least they're not as slow as the R4/DSTT teams. Be thankful for that at least.

if they think M3 is slow... go look at AceKard! the aceakrd team lives off of normmatt
If AKAIO will ever die, than the Acekard team will probably update. There is no point for the Acekard Team to update because they already know AKAIO will do it. If you remember before AKAIO the acekard team used to update lots of times.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jakob95 said:
ifish said:
Depravo said:
At least they're not as slow as the R4/DSTT teams. Be thankful for that at least.

if they think M3 is slow... go look at AceKard! the aceakrd team lives off of normmatt
If AKAIO will ever die, than the Acekard team will probably update. There is no point for the Acekard Team to update because they already know AKAIO will do it. If you remember before AKAIO the acekard team used to update lots of times.

didn't have one then... but they should still pull their own weight...

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Lyke ZOMG Dah M3 Team Iz So Zetta Slow

OBJECTION! They are not slow! This team is among the most reliable teams out there!
M3 Sakura and Touchpod update so frequently that i just cant complain.

Expect M3 Sakura 1.46 3rd Edition 4.7 i x later on next week, you can bet your money on it!

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Giratina3 said:
Lyke ZOMG Dah M3 Team Iz So Zetta Slow

OBJECTION! They are not slow! This team is among the most reliable teams out there!
M3 Sakura and Touchpod update so frequently that i just cant complain.

Expect M3 Sakura 1.46 3rd Edition 4.7 i x later on next week, you can bet your money on it!

hopefully with Pokmeom HG/SS support.

osckeitaro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I think they should at least read the suggestion topic... a different and new firmware for the different console NDSi

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
They've already confirmed they're working on a fix. Be happy you have a M3 and not a R4 or DSTT.
if only, my m3 crapped out on me about a week before Kaura was released a few months back

Things happen, get over it. A piece of plastic won't last forever.

QUOTE(osckeitaro @ Mar 15 2010, 07:11 PM)
I think they should at least read the suggestion topic... a different and new firmware for the different console NDSi

They have been listening to suggestions. They've added things like Real Time Save, deleting stuff from the menu, global settings, etc.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
deka01 said:
Does anyone else feel that they are seeing as they are often the last to release an update after a games release that doesn't workI wouldn't be surprised to hear the M3 Team are the quickest at the moment. I reckon you're one of these people that cannot stand how long it takes for the DS to turn on, how long it takes for your files to show on the screen, how can I remove the credits at the start of game...man, it takes so long to start playing
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(gameguy95 @ Mar 15 2010, 06:12 PM) Kaura was released a few months back
I know time flies when you're having fun, but it's only been 6 weeks since Kaura was released.

Game_Master001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I do have to agree the M3 usually can play a game slower. But that's because AP usually hits the M3 the hardest. Most of the cards that can play a game sooner than the M3, are either cards unaffected by AP (Nintendo didn't even think it was worth their time to get their AP to work on those), or cards that are affected by AP, but which can be solved in a much simpler way (like using a cheat or a patch, both not working for the M3), which is not the fault of the M3, but rather of how the AP works.
And despite AP usually hitting the M3 pretty hard, the M3 team still releases useful and reliable firmware upgrades. It might take a week, or even 2 weeks, but a fix is always guaranteed.

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Game_Master001 said:
Well, I do have to agree the M3 usually can play a game slower. But that's because AP usually hits the M3 the hardest. Most of the cards that can play a game sooner than the M3, are either cards unaffected by AP (Nintendo didn't even think it was worth their time to get their AP to work on those), or cards that are affected by AP, but which can be solved in a much simpler way (like using a cheat or a patch, both not working for the M3), which is not the fault of the M3, but rather of how the AP works.
And despite AP usually hitting the M3 pretty hard, the M3 team still releases useful and reliable firmware upgrades. It might take a week, or even 2 weeks, but a fix is always guaranteed.

That's not essentially the point, when the Big Nintendo programs anti-piracy measures on hit games like Pokemon, Mario Series, Legend Of Zelda, etc. the
anti-piracy measures are usually meant to effect all flashcarts that can play backup/pirated roms.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey