Homebrew Why are all my game dumps corrupt?

Smythius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get a single game I dump to play. I have a 512 GB SD card in exFAT with a 29GB partition in Linux for an emuMMC (I think) Switch is unpatched on 10.2.0. I can get the homebrew menu up and running for the most part but can't seem to get anywhere when it comes to backing up my carts to my SD so I don't have to swap carts anymore. I'm not interested in installing downloaded game ROMs I just want to backup the games I own and be able to play w/o the cart inserted but after dumping the game in various ways it always says the game is corrupt. please help me.

I have both Lockpick and Lockpick_RCM and have tried dumping/saving keys and fuses but nothing seems to be correct. after trying to run a dumped game even after re-inserting the cart the game still says corrupt and I have to delete the game

Smythius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sir... are my hero! thank you kindly. That seemed to do the trick. Now, would you happen to know when dumping my games is there any reason to retain the key? Is there a thread that better explains what all the option are for in the NX dumping tool?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...