Why am I getting a black screen with loads of games on USB loader :&#3

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by another_waster, Jul 6, 2009.

1. another_waster
    OP

another_waster GBAtemp Regular

Dec 27, 2008
    United States
    England
    Ive installed the rev10 as people suggested - Im on 4.0 and everything works via the disc's - HMMMMM!!!

2. Haxxy

Haxxy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    You should try installing the latest revision to see if it makes a difference. Also, do any of your games work? Which do, and which don't?

3. iceache

iceache GBAtemp Regular

Jul 6, 2007
    Canada
    Install Rev13.

4. wrettcaughn

wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Also, try turning off any preloader hacks you have on.

5. another_waster
    OP

another_waster GBAtemp Regular

Dec 27, 2008
    United States
    England
    I had Rev13 before and was having the same problems, the only preloader hack I have on is the prevent updates from disc too, should I turn this off????

I havent tested all the games yet but I know the new darts game wasnt working, and Virtua Tennis wasnt too but I changed the settings and now that one does, Ill try a few more tomorrow and see what happens!!!

6. wrettcaughn

wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    If you are using a USB Loader you really don't need to keep the disc update hack on since installation to a harddrive removes the update partition. Some preloader hacks do create issues booting from USB.

7. NeoNight

NeoNight GBAtemp Regular

Sep 30, 2008
    United States
    Try changing some of the settings. If that doesn't work the first time (after changing the settings) try restarting and using the same settings again or a different set of settings. For some reason games that worked fine one time would suddenly not work properly the second time around for me if I restarted the system, went back into the loader and ran another game.