Gaming Who's waiting for a MegaMan Star Force 3 Dump?

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ZeroEXE93 said:
Sanderino said:
thx krnxmatt7. Lol Black Ace is really overpowered man. Meh, who cares I'm still taking it.
tongue.gif
Red Joker is the better of the two imo. Super Armor is actually very useful (prevents flinching) and Status Guard is decent, especially in Wifi battles.

I played the Japanese version of Black Ace, but I'm going to buy the less popular version of the US release, which is probably going to be Red Joker. =/

oh. Well I've never used super armor. I ain't buying it. I'm waiting for the dump because in the Netherlands this game is really hard to get. I still choose the game with the coolest Noice forms. Wich I think is (taught) Black Ace ..

dualscreenman

Trophies
Website
kodewerx.net
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
well,since this is the first time the megman BN/SF series has any voice acting, i guess i'll give them a chance, who knows? Maybe 10 hours later, i'll find it alright
biggrin.gif
Megaman Battle Network 5 for the DS had voice acting. I believe it used the same voice actors as the anime. (wasn't that bad) I'll probably at least tolerate the voice acting in this game. Can't wait.

Sanderino

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Akiyo said:
Anyway, its on release tomorow, i am guessing a dump would be in 3 days or so...so Friday for teh release?

Really? I always tought games were dumped after the release. Only by MMSF 2 I had to wait 3 days.. Hope it isn't now..

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sanderino said:
Akiyo said:
Anyway, its on release tomorow, i am guessing a dump would be in 3 days or so...so Friday for teh release?

Really? I always tought games were dumped after the release. Only by MMSF 2 I had to wait 3 days.. Hope it isn't now..
Sometimes games are dumped days early, in some cases weeks even.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It doesn't even come out until tommorow, as to why this thread was posted 4 days in advance asking about it is beyond me.

And considering how horrid MegaMan handheld releases have been since the Battle Network series, I doubt this will be all that great, I hated the first Star Force game and I am a huge MegaMan fan.

Sanderino

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
DSGamer64 said:
It doesn't even come out until tommorow, as to why this thread was posted 4 days in advance asking about it is beyond me.

And considering how horrid MegaMan handheld releases have been since the Battle Network series, I doubt this will be all that great, I hated the first Star Force game and I am a huge MegaMan fan.

Yeah but I think you were one of the 'Megaman classic Generation' and I was like, one of the 'Megaman battle Network Generation' do you get me? So I don't think Star Force is that bad, I just miss Megaman.EXE and Lan
frown.gif

And how do you know that it isn't coming out tomorrow?

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
DSGamer64 said:

You should give this one a try.

Btw, aren't you the DSGamer who has a youtube account and battled against me when RnR 3 first came out. :0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou