Who's the member with this avatar?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by imgod22222, Jul 14, 2007.

Jul 14, 2007
  1. imgod22222
    OP

Member imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

United States
    The one about the life of a dick. I wanted to show my friend that pic, but I don't remember whose it is.

Also: I don't really want to make a separate thread for this: but I want to start a GBAtemp game. I had made a thread asking about a game and someone was like 'this should be a GBAtemp game' and now, prolly 3 months later am attempting to follow through. It would be something like "guess this game' where you have to ask a question asking what game it is, just telling what console its for, and basic or vague details.

Ex) I had asked about a game where you control a mech and can fly around in 3d space. Its for PS2 and there was a train level. And you could beat the game and get multiple versions of this mech, tuned differently. Two people got it right, saying it was Zone of the Enders.

Something like that. Anyways, if you're interested, PM me and maybe it can become something like KYT.

2. dafatkid27

Member dafatkid27 GBAtemp Fan

United States
  3. imgod22222
    OP

Member imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

United States
    Wow. YOU ARE THE WINNER! Oh yeah... plz vote for the idea in your post. Can't make a poll in the offtopic section.