legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am starting uni in October and it got me wondering, who here is in the same position and who is going where.
Never know might not be the only person here going to the same uni.
I'm starting Games Design BA at Hull College (formally at University of Lincoln).

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im starting University on September 21st, Cal Poly Pomona here In Pomona, California, USA

EDIT: Pm me if your going there, nice to meet some gbatemp people
smile.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I started my second year at Purdue last week. Second year is defiently easier then the first now that I don't feel like the new kid.

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have just finished the second week for me at AUS(The American University of Sharjah).I have been really really busy and since the first day i wasnt able to even see my lite
cry.gif
.I think it will become easier in the next semester.

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I also forgot to mention that I'm taking 2 classes AT ONCE. My 2 hour Photoshop class and my Technical Calculus I class over lap. So I go to Photoshop for 20 minutes, then I go to Math for the full hour and 15 minutes, then I head back to Photoshop for the last 5 minutes to get my homework.

I had to jump through quite a few hoops to get the college to allow me to take 2 classes at the same time.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, I also forgot to mention that I'm taking 2 classes AT ONCE. My 2 hour Photoshop class and my Technical Calculus I class over lap. So I go to Photoshop for 20 minutes, then I go to Math for the full hour and 15 minutes, then I head back to Photoshop for the last 5 minutes to get my homework.

I had to jump through quite a few hoops to get the college to allow me to take 2 classes at the same time.
Why would you even want to do that?

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Because I HAD to take both of those classes this semester or my 2 year degree becomes a 3 year degree for 1 class.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte