Kiok

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
Im just curious of the nice people out there who dont condemn piracy. This one of the ways the developers get paid blah blah blah. But yeah im not going to download vc games and never will number one reason takes up to much space and other then its illegal they still dont have Earthbound
hate2.gif
. So all the other people like who plan on not downloading vc games and using them on there wii post here.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've downloaded one but I will not install it. I just don't want to take such a risk. When IOS37 is activated, who knows what may happen. Or you may get banned from online services.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not since I already bought the games I want... though I don't really care what anyone else does.... though maybe it'd be nice if the front page for the site had a separate section for VC/ disc games, because the VC ones are flooding those.

damon666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iam already sick of the flood from vc games , and i hope they will fade away soon like all the crappy psxpsp releases ... too much games can kill you
tongue.gif

Kiok

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
B-Blue said:
It's hard to find Wii points in my country, and if you find one it will be about 70 to 80 dollars (250 - 300 Saudi Riyals) and that's too much
ph34r.gif
. . . So, uhh . . I'm downloading'em
rolleyes.gif

lol, cant blame ya.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL! Of course I will! There is already an uninstaller that will remove them completely, and my wii laser is crap right now, so the n64 games are all I can play!

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't plan installing VC games before the next big firmware update, might after that if it's still working.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
shadowboy said:
LOL! Of course I will! There is already an uninstaller that will remove them completely, and my wii laser is crap right now, so the n64 games are all I can play!

As the man says, the uninstaller removes the game, ticket and even the save game. What else is there to remove? And besides, what's the difference in using that uninstaller and using the duplicate channel removing program? Both programs are changing your Wii menu.

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not, I have a PC with a couple of adapters for old console controllers... Why would I run it in a lower resolution without any enhancements on the wii? Pretty much all of the games out now run better on emus so...

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
B-Blue said:
It's hard to find Wii points in my country, and if you find one it will be about 70 to 80 dollars (250 - 300 Saudi Riyals) and that's too much
ph34r.gif
. . . So, uhh . . I'm downloading'em
rolleyes.gif

god i hate this argument, it's such bullcrap. "wah wah, XYZ is too expensive so i have to steal it instead". Somehow you can afford the wii, but you cannot afford the games? makes no sense at all. just be a man and admit what you're doing is wrong, but you do it anyway since it's unlikely you'll be caught.

xtrem3x

Trophies
XP
Country
I wont download VC games because I have them all in a 3000 in 1 emulator disk plus the ones I do want from the VC I already have!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end