Who's hyped up for Transformers War for Cybertron?

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw the trailer and dropped my jaw. They're actually based on the original cartoons and telling a story how Optimus got his Prime title. The gameplay looks great and multiplayer looks like its gonna be great as well. I hope this game becomes successful 'cause I know I'm definitely gonna purchase it.

So, who else is planning to get it? (excluding the Nintendo versions as they probably won't be as good).

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I am now that I've read your post! I'm in my 30's and watch the original cartoons as a boy. Can't stand the new movies i should have never watched the 2nd movie after the first disappointed me should have known better.

D

Deleted_171835

I'm a bit hyped. I'm glad that the Michael Bay-ified Transformers are gone.
I'm going to purchase the PC game. Definitely not the Nintendo versions, though. They usually suck, eh?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't even know that his game existed lol. I guess I'll go check it out now.
EDIT: Just checked it out, I enjoyed the Transformers games for the DS. I guess I'm kinda hyped for this one.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
431unknown said:
I am now that I've read your post! I'm in my 30's and watch the original cartoons as a boy. Can't stand the new movies i should have never watched the 2nd movie after the first disappointed me should have known better.
You'll be excited to know the 3rd one comes out next year, then the 4th, then the 5th. I'm not sure if they're doing a 6th.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
giratina16 said:
431unknown said:
You'll be excited to know the 3rd one comes out next year, then the 4th, then the 5th. I'm not sure if they're doing a 6th.

what they are intending to do that many movies for transformers?
that sure is cool

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slightly skeptical about it, but I really do hope this game turns out well. I've been a big fan of classic transformers for years
smile.gif

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
giratina16 said:
431unknown said:

what they are intending to do that many movies for transformers?
that sure is cool

Well it's what I've heard anyway. They weren't going to make a 3rd but fans demanded it so Michael Bay decided to make the 3rd. Personally I love the films.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't particularly care for the last 2 Transformer games, so I doubt these will interest me either. Still, I'll give them a look when they get released.

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
any videos?

Gameplay/teaser:

Behind the Scenes:

Multiplayer:

Full Trailer:

QUOTE(Raika @ Apr 16 2010, 09:34 AM) I didn't even know that his game existed lol. I guess I'll go check it out now.
EDIT: Just checked it out, I enjoyed the Transformers games for the DS. I guess I'm kinda hyped for this one.

I'm assuming the Nintendo versions are gonna be bad/not as good as PS3/360/PC version. I'm most likely gonna get it for PC unless I can purchase a PS3 by summer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)