• Total voters

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i just got a 512mb yesterday to replace my 256 and it sucks.. =/ it turns out that everytime you buy a memory card they dont exactly give you that much. like my 256 gave me 243 and my 512 gavemy only 480 T_T so far it can only put 7 ds games 2 gba on it and 5 musics with some homebrew stuff

i want a 1gb now =/

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ha! Tama's gonna go on a shooting spree if y'all don't quit it.
laugh.gif

Seriously boys, this topic's been done to death lately!

Oh, and *DUCK!*

SERPENTINE SHELL!!!!

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got the 2G version which was real nice and held a nice amount of games...then I got the 4G version or as you call it...512....it's just too big...I hate not maxing out space so I feel like craming games on there just to end up deleting them without ever playing them. So yea 512 is fine for me. No damage in repeating my self...I think I still have the same 20 games I had last time some dude asked this question.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i just got a 512mb yesterday to replace my 256 and it sucks.. =/ it turns out that everytime you buy a memory card they dont exactly give you that much. like my 256 gave me 243 and my 512 gavemy only 480 T_T so far it can only put 7 ds games 2 gba on it and 5 musics with some homebrew stuff

i want a 1gb now =/

Oh no! not more space to fill up with games you won't finish.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i just got a 512mb yesterday to replace my 256 and it sucks.. =/ it turns out that everytime you buy a memory card they dont exactly give you that much. like my 256 gave me 243 and my 512 gavemy only 480 T_T so far it can only put 7 ds games 2 gba on it and 5 musics with some homebrew stuff

i want a 1gb now =/

Oh no! not more space to fill up with games you won't finish.

Exactly. Where do people get off thinking having around 8-10 good games on a card is not enough to play at once? Most of these posts has to be by little kids who just want to take their shiny ds to school to show their friends how many games they can fit on their flashcart to compensate for penis envy. And @ mthrnite, heh, I just predicted the future of this thread will go in the same direction it's always went....to crap.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that complaining about too much space is about as bad as all these "is 512 enough" threads. ;>

urbanmindz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my DS-X today and honestly I personally will have no problem using it with only 512. IF I were to buy a commercial cartridge I would only have one game.. so having 10 to 16 games does not bother me at all..
devante is 512 enough for you?

lonster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at leat one gig for me. i like to have a good variety of multiplayer and i will put a tv ep or two on. if you wont be playing multiplayer and dont care about video then 512 could work

kingeightsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
512 = perfect for gba games... i don't play ALL of them but i do play alot of them and when i'm feeling spontaneous, i'll play a game that i rarely play. i have games on there that other people would play, just in case they're bored... i let my li'l sibs play it so it's good to have that extra space for that extra 'hello kitty' or 'pokemon'... you get the picture.

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The G6 holds enough games for me. Since I don't use my card for mp3s or videos, all my cart space is used just for gaming. But I do have to admit that the AceKard has my interest perked too.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 512mb CF card for my M3. Compared to my previous flash cart which was 256MB and only held something like at the most 2 decent GBA games, it's like a massive storage. At the end of the day, it's all about file management. Got a game you don't like? Why keep it on any longer? You can also back-up the save for future use if you must. I'm not too keen on using a huge chunk of the space for the multimedia side of it (like videos and MP3) mainly because I think the PSP excels in that area but at least it's a nice bonus. Seriosuly though, can you really see your self playing all 10 games at once? I'm still on the first Summon Nights game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-