Who's Got The Slowest Internet Connection In This Forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotzdevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
man i'd trade capping off of the speed anyday to the policy they have here.. where if you exceed your download limit for the month lets take fryguy's fren's example here (40GB) you have to pay a certain amount for every MB after the 40GB.. Also out here (i don't know if its the same elsewhere) just opening up a webpage is considered a download so one can just imagine when you have a download cap...

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

lucky bastards who have fast internet, my average speed in downloading a 700mb movie is like 80 minutes >_>
Btw lets see everyones pings i wanna see if my grade B ping is worse than all of yours? xD

D

Deleted User

1737687.png
not great is it?

varpur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

It's pretty bad, to be honest.
btw Hotzdevil, the fastest speed available in India is 16mbps, last I checked, but you'd probably have to live in a decent area to have phone lines that can support that kind of speed.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

:\ not normally this slow lol.
Lets try again...

Thats a bit closer to what I pay for.. supposed to be getting 1Mb down and 128Kb up IIRC..
Kinda sad that this is the fastest thats available in my city.. about 320kms south west from here they can get internet of up to 100Mb/s and I'm with this ish
sleep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse