Who's Faster? Reverse Flash or Zoom? [TV SERIES/SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Thirty3Three, May 5, 2016.

1. Thirty3Three
    OP

Thirty3Three Musician Member

Mar 22, 2013
    United States
    Wherever you want me, baby.
    I was under the impression that the Reverse Flash was actually faster than Zoom, based on his access to the speed equation which, after giving to Barry, he [Barry] became much faster than Zoom. Also, RF can do that whole "afterimage" thing, while Zoom said "even I'm not fast enough to do that" - which, by the way, is weird, because against Doctor Light, The Flash used that technique, which is a plot hole...

I just want to know who's faster. They're both faster than Barry (as said by Caitlin in the episode "Back Flash", where Barry goes back to get the Speed Equation from Thawne.

So yeah... thoughts would be amazing for those who are watching the Series, and reasons to back them up! I personally see the Reverse Flash being faster, based on the information I gave.

2. BurningDesire

BurningDesire GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Behind a screen reading news

The flash

3. asdflkasjdflkasdjf

asdflkasjdflkasdjf Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2016
    Afghanistan
    The speed mirage is an after image created by running back and forth. Reverse Flash and Flash created it in a very very small area but in Zoom's case he has to run back and forth between 2 earths in order to create an after image of himself on earth 1 while he's on earth 2, that's a very huge difference on the distance. No one can possibly do that.

4. Thirty3Three
    OP

Thirty3Three Musician Member

Mar 22, 2013
    United States
    Wherever you want me, baby.
    I literally just found the answer to this yesterday, actually. Thanks though! I understand it!

Sounds to me like the RF stomps. I'm excited for the rest of s3!