Gaming Who's excited for Uncharted 3 Next Month

Who's excited for Uncharted 3 Next Month?

• I'm very excited for Uncharted 3 Next Month

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • I'm will be picking it up at some point but maybe not straight away

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Not really interested

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Waddy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As you all know Uncharted 3 is coming out next month so i'm just wondering who is excited for it cause i certainly am.

Also do you have the Uncharted 3 MP Pre-release from Subway? If do feel free to add me (PM for PSN ID)

Also if any of you need the Uncharted 3 pre-release i might be able to get you it, just send me a PM

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*Brofist*

I already ordered the game from Amazon and it's costing me a might £23.91. And that's only a few days after I buy Catherine. And I'm planing to pick up UMvsC3. And I've just bought the ICO/SotC collection. Thankfully I already saved my money for this expensive period.

Waddy101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
*Brofist*

I already ordered the game from Amazon and it's costing me a might £23.91. And that's only a few days after I buy Catherine. And I'm planing to pick up UMvsC3. And I've just bought the ICO/SotC collection. Thankfully I already saved my money for this expensive period.

Haha, i've got it on pre-order from Gamestop UK. I've been saving up a bit so i can get all the games coming out in this period as well.

JustChillin1414

<3 Tiny Tina
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I have any money by then I will buy it. I love the uncharted series so far, everything about the game is just so awesome. :D I can't wait!

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have the special edition pre-ordered. Would have liked the explorer edition, but too expensive at £105 :(, so went with the special instead. Not sure where I'm going to find time to play all these games. Have battlefield 3 on order as well, that comes out just before uncharted and then end of the month Zelda is out.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't be interested in it since I've never played the other two games. I briefly played one of the first two game's demo (can't remember which :unsure:). I just don't have the time to play new franchise on PS3 with school. After all, I barely have time to play my PS3 during the week. Plus Zelda comes out next month and I've been looking forward to it. If I ever get this game, it'll be once I get more time for games, it's cheaper, and I've played the first 2, since I'm assuming the story builds on that of the first two games.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am excited! Damn so many great games coming after each other: Batman AC, Uncharted 3, Zelda, Mario 3D Land, Skyrim, Mario Kart...

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I am super-stoked for Uncharted 3. I never played Uncharted 1, but played the hell out of Uncharted 2 (I even platinum trophy'd it, but didn't know you had to do the sync operation for trophy data so I lost it when the PS3 drive crashed!!), and can't wait for Uncharted 3!

What really sucks though is that I am getting Uncharted 3 and Sonic Generations both on release day (aka the same day) so it'll be tough to play them both :D

Jehuty25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, Uncharted 3 is on a couple private trackers now. I doubt anyone would want to download it though since it's a 45 gig file size.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.