Whopper Freakout

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've seen these clips on the ads. Actual customers my butt. Actual customers being paid to over-react.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I seriously think that when they say "They should change their name to Burger Queen" is a sexist comment.

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And WTF does giving them something besides what they ordered prove anything? If I buy Cruisn for the Wii for s***s and giggles, but find Pokemon Battle Revolution inside, I'd take it back because I didn't buy Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
therewas some fake ones posted on 4chan that were really funny i should have downloaded them because i havent seen them since

JKR Firefox

Back.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
And WTF does giving them something besides what they ordered prove anything? If I buy Cruisn for the Wii for s***s and giggles, but find Pokemon Battle Revolution inside, I'd take it back because I didn't buy Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Proves nothing...they're just taking shots at other fast food joints.

Very blatentely, I might add. Overall, stupid as hell but I laughed a little.

"You cannot be serious. I want your manager at the window when I pull up." Oh, you Americans and your fast food.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Although I lovre the Whopper..
I think the commercials are really stupid.

I always check what I get when I order to go.. Now only if those customers were smart enough to look...
sleep.gif

~Nero

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Although I lovre the Whopper..
I think the commercials are really stupid.

I always check what I get when I order to go.. Now only if those customers were smart enough to look...
sleep.gif

~Nero

Oh man, we have a McDonald's here that you have to always check before you drive off. My dad was ordering food and these guys were idiots.

Dad: 2 double hamburgers.
Voice: We don't have double hamburgers.
Dad: You have double cheeseburgers?
Voice: Yes.
Dad: Can I get 2 double cheeseburgers without cheese?
Voice: Yes.
Dad: Then I'll get 2 of those.....[insert rest of order here].
--------------------------------------------
Window: Here's your 2 hamburgers.
Dad: These are single hamburgers. They should be double.
Window: Oh, can you pull around, we'll bring them right out.
--------------------------------------------
Guy: Here's your 2 double hamburgers. (then he goes back in)
(We sit and wait)
Guy: (comes back out) Did you need something?
Dad: Yes, the rest of our food.
Guy: What are you missing?
Dad: All we have are 2 double hamburgers.
Guy: What else did you order?
Dad: [rambles off all the other items]
(Guy finally comes out with the rest of our food)

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, they work at mcdonalds, what do you expect?

I Wendys about 15 miles from me (that is inside a gas station) has 4 mentally retarded employees. Making food and taking orders. Good for them, but it takes 10 minutes to get any food.

JKR Firefox

Back.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Brilliant.

I have a theory, that it will be possible to travel back in time before a McDonald's gets your order right the first time. They always make at least one mistake. No matter how small the mistake is (ex. asking for no pickles and getting pickles), it's still a mistake and they make them constantly.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have also been a victim of my order never EVER being right. McDonald's especially is one of the bigger chains that seems to hire only people who can't read a sales receipt...but even other chains like Dunkin Donuts have gotten my order insanely wrong...or made it horribly poor. I have to say that traveling across America I have driven from Florida to California, California to Washington, Washington to New York .... and many place in between and the only place in America that seems to have people who can make FRESH burgers and get your order right is Washington State...so mad props to them!

Personally when I first came here I HATED all fast food and soda....over the past 5 years I have been in a serious relationship with an American girl....since then I have broken down and developed a .... craving? ... not sure if thats the right word...but I eat at all the chains to the point I even look forward to a cheeseburger from either chain...

I still don't like the Big Macs and Whoppers....but kick back regular cheese burgers like it is nobody's business. I do miss home cooked meals with real chicken or lamb ::drools::

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's funny cause people actually can get upset. When I have to tell people at Taco Bell that we no longer make the Cheesy Beefy Melt, it throws them off entirely. It's kinda funny, yet sad...

Edit: And that's not even a staple food item, so I think people would actually freak over a huge item like a whopper. Now, if Taco Bell suddenly stopped selling tacos in favor of buttered bread rolls, that might make some customers pretty upset.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have also been a victim of my order never EVER being right. McDonald's especially is one of the bigger chains that seems to hire only people who can't read a sales receipt...but even other chains like Dunkin Donuts have gotten my order insanely wrong...or made it horribly poor. I have to say that traveling across America I have driven from Florida to California, California to Washington, Washington to New York .... and many place in between and the only place in America that seems to have people who can make FRESH burgers and get your order right is Washington State...so mad props to them!

Personally when I first came here I HATED all fast food and soda....over the past 5 years I have been in a serious relationship with an American girl....since then I have broken down and developed a .... craving? ... not sure if thats the right word...but I eat at all the chains to the point I even look forward to a cheeseburger from either chain...

I still don't like the Big Macs and Whoppers....but kick back regular cheese burgers like it is nobody's business. I do miss home cooked meals with real chicken or lamb ::drools::

Oh man dunkin donuts is the worst. You'd think theyw ould be able to get a coffee right considering thats basically all they serve.

luckily i'm a vegeterian and don't have to deal with the others except DD's. But I remember McD's as a kid being awful with getting orders right.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
FAKE!

an emo wouldnt react like that, he'd go cry in a corner and listen to CRRRAAAWWWLIIINNNGGG IIINNN MMMYYYY SSKIIIIINN (which is a nice song btw) and maybe even slit his wrists (at least thats what we could hope for)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night