Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Why do all you care about cell phones so much anyway? Mine can call, text, take pictures, and that's about it. No fancy internet connection, no fancy keyboard, no music playing capabilties. Seriously, you can go buy an iPod (iPod videos are relatively cheap), get about 80BG of music, video and game storage space, and not look like an ass carrying around your ridiculous phone.

I also think texting is an incredibly dumb idea. I see people texting constantly, like sending off atleast 3 messages per minute, probably more. I mean, if you want to tell somebody something, and you know that person in real life, go call them. I don't care if you're "in class", I'm pretty sure you can wait the extra hour or so to go to your friend your ridiculously stupid story.
The reason they text it right away is probably because they may forget between the interval of time in which they see whatever occur and the moment they meet their friend.

I agree with Guild on this. Cellphones have become less and less of what they're supposed to be. Cellphone would probably be an incorrect term. They should really be called multi-utility device. I've got a an LG, cheapest thing you could probably get today.

And when I think of Nokia, I think of this.
02-nokia-5110.jpg

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
All I ask is a simple question:

Who would be an idiot buying a Nokia 5530 XpressMusic when the Nokia 5230 is as close as the Nokia 5800?

I already reviewed all Mobile phones released in my country so no need tell me which phone sucks.

Only these two phones - Nokia 5530 XpressMusic and Nokia 5230.

Nokia 5230 http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_5230-2909.php

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_5530_xpressmusic-2832.php

I love Nokia and Sony Ericsson as they have easy to use menu. The rest are just /meh

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Cablephish a friend recently found a bunch of next to new phones of similar era; made a very tidy sum selling them to people in more manual trades.

Personally I do not see the need for phones let alone phones with a bunch of poor copies of features seen in better devices so I will duck out.]

As for brand loyalty I never got that on anything so I am going to have to look very confused at those espousing such a line of thought.

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm rockin' the Nokia N800, as old as it is.

It's not a phone.

But the newer Nokia N900 is.
But they sold out on some features :<
They made it 3.5 inch, compared to a glorious 4.1 inch.

AND THEY MADE IT 600 DOLLAR WITHOUT A CONTRACT.
WHAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol