Gaming who was shocked by doki doki majo shinpan?

Blazikun

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
who was shocked by that game when they got it? In Japan, apparently accorsing to Criware and SNK Playmore, it is perfectly legal to fondle underage cartoon girls. if you thought it was...unusual, discuss
yaywii.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm Dutch. Dutch people don't get shocked taht easily, since they aren't as much of a bunch of prudes as the Americans are.
I liek'd that game.
I'm pedobear in disguise. Fear me.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Saddamsdevil said:
Demonbart said:
Berioth said:
i was shocked because the game lacked options, it nedeed MOAR

crap demon...we should stop exposing ourselves or were doomed D:
Oh crap I gave myself away
ph34r.gif
DUTCH PRIDE
biggrin.gif

uhm, I'll just go.. over there... and fondle little CG girls...
Cuz that's what we do best! There's nothing shocking about it! Or is there?

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Demonbart said:
Saddamsdevil said:
Demonbart said:
Berioth said:

ph34r.gif
DUTCH PRIDE
biggrin.gif

Hell yeah we do
tongue.gif

Now to find a game with some more nudity...
biggrin.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Saddamsdevil said:
Demonbart said:
Saddamsdevil said:
Demonbart said:
Berioth said:

ph34r.gif
DUTCH PRIDE
biggrin.gif

Hell yeah we do
tongue.gif

Now to find a game with some more nudity...
biggrin.gif
That's a homebrew-only area sadly:(

referencer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why everyone got upset over this game when there are thousands of games where you rape and torture underage girls one Google search away. Is it special because it's on the DS?

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
referencer said:
I don't understand why everyone got upset over this game when there are thousands of games where you rape and torture underage girls one Google search away. Is it special because it's on the DS?

upset? nah, for Japan this is pretty much nothing, they got some things that are pretty extreme, even more than the rape thing and all that.

edit: actually..why do we even bother with hentai games? im pretty sure that games like GTA where you rampage on a city killing people left and right while having the police and sometimes the army after your ass are perfectly normal arent they?

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Berioth said:
referencer said:

upset? nah, for Japan this is pretty much nothing, they got some things that are pretty extreme, even more than the rape thing and all that.

edit: actually..why do we even bother with hentai games? im pretty sure that games like GTA where you rampage on a city killing people left and right while having the police and sometimes the army after your ass are perfectly normal arent they?
Of course they are, that's why Manhunt 2 got banned in I-dunno-how-many countries.
But seriously there's no nudity involved, it's just suggestive. In Japan and Europe that's no problem, but in America such a game gets a T rating. Now no doubt the PEGI would whine about it as well, but the Europeans are already like "Fuck PEGI" anyway. Atleast I am and everyone I know agrees with me, even my parents.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Demonbart said:
Berioth said:
referencer said:

Of course they are, that's why Manhunt 2 got banned in I-dunno-how-many countries.
But seriously there's no nudity involved, it's just suggestive. In Japan and Europe that's no problem, but in America such a game gets a T rating. Now no doubt the PEGI would whine about it as well, but the Europeans are already like "Fuck PEGI" anyway. Atleast I am and everyone I know agrees with me, even my parents.

I like PEGI but that may just be because BBFC was a load of shit, nearly everything released was an 18, now we have PEG I most game are coming out as 16's which for me ( at 16 ) is great and now I can buy all the games I want without having my brother come with me. I've used my age to buy BFBC2 and FF XIII so
yay.gif
PEGI

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
danny600kill said:
Demonbart said:
Berioth said:
referencer said:

I like PEGI but that may just be because BBFC was a load of shit, nearly everything released was an 18, now we have PEG I most game are coming out as 16's which for me ( at 16 ) is great and now I can buy all the games I want without having my brother come with me. I've used my age to buy BFBC2 and FF XIII so
yay.gif
PEGI
Well they might be better than BBFC, but some ratings are seriously ridiculous.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
F**K all you over-sensitive a** holes!
I wanted this game in the USA because I get off touching high-school anime's in a video game!(JK LOL)
I played the Japanese version and the Girl touching part is a small part of the game (%15).
%80 is investigation, %15 is Girl touching, %5 Witch Battle.
It goes in this pattern:
Chapter>Sit though text>Got a Lead>Stalk/Investigate on lead>Gather evidence>Touch "Witch">Find Sign(Though Touching)>WITCH BATTLE!!>End.
*This game is rated T for teen because there is NO NUDITY!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all