Hacking Who wants to play The Conduit?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_anth

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i know i prob should post this here but hackers are the funnest to play with. but seriously, i need friends. i just "bought" the game today XD

hobosapien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured I would ask this here instead of clogging the forum up with a new thread.

I got the Conduit today and went to play it, but it asks for an update. I was already on the newest update (that allows SD card stuff) and mine is modded with Bannerbomb.

Can I not play the conduit without updating? Will updating hurt my wii?

I'm not really a noob to hacking, I did that all myself, but i'm new to dealing with post-hacked updates.

Dark_anth

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hobosapien said:
I figured I would ask this here instead of clogging the forum up with a new thread.

I got the Conduit today and went to play it, but it asks for an update. I was already on the newest update (that allows SD card stuff) and mine is modded with Bannerbomb.

Can I not play the conduit without updating? Will updating hurt my wii?

I'm not really a noob to hacking, I did that all myself, but i'm new to dealing with post-hacked updates.
haha noob
tongue.gif
. Use preloader or gecko. And add me please whoever just sent there code
smile.gif

Roy911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have a thread going at http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=163503, since this isn't really related to Wii Hacking.
tongue.gif

And as for the update, I don't know, as I wasn't asked to update. But if you need to, you should probably use Waninkoko's 4.0 updater or something similar to keep IOS exploits in place.

hobosapien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roy911 said:
And as for the update, I don't know, as I wasn't asked to update. But if you need to, you should probably use Waninkoko's 4.0 updater or something similar to keep IOS exploits in place.

That's weird. I wonder why i was asked to update.

Well, i'll try this updater from Waninkoko you speak of, and see if that works. If not...I'll be back, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple