Misc who wants to play hacked black ops zombie with me

cstatus94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will be playing hacking blackops nazi zombies so tell me in the thread here is a list of the codes i will have on.

inf ammo
inf health (i could turn this off to make it more challenging)
inf money
inf grenades/claymore
i cant instantly teleport every player to the projector room (to pack a punch or to revive everyone)
i could do rapid fire but it might freeze the game.

so ya tell me if you want to come.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
terminal_illness said:
i think its funny that users come here and expect us to be okay with cheating... im not surprised at all nobody posted on this.

@OP: stop cheating! we all hate you.

lol, cheating is fine....as long as you don't do it against other people and only against bots....Don't tell me that you've never used cheats in games
dry.gif

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
terminal_illness said:
i think its funny that users come here and expect us to be okay with cheating... im not surprised at all nobody posted on this.

lol, cheating is fine....as long as you don't do it against other people and only against bots....Don't tell me that you've never used cheats in games
dry.gif
...cheats have always been in games. I will say though, that people that cheat to ruin the game are assholes and should go crawl in a ditch and die....
ninja.gif

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
10_0ARMY said:
terminal_illness said:

dry.gif
...cheats have always been in games. I will say though, that people that cheat to ruin the game are assholes and should go crawl in a ditch and die....
ninja.gif

agreed. and yes i do cheat here and there, but never online... whats the point of competeing against others just to cheat? thats not competing at all. we should have a big banner underneath the gbatemp banner that says "online cheaters not welcome, go home."

oh yeah and the reason i said cheating is wrong in this context is because the OP: clearly wants to play with cheats online...

naka69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He's using cheats against bots not human players and he's clearly here looking for people ok using cheats against computers, I find it funny a site based mainly on pirating is bias against cheating
Maybe you should get off your high horse and stop acting like an ass

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naka69 said:
He's using cheats against bots not human players and he's clearly here looking for people ok using cheats against computers, I find it funny a site based mainly on pirating is bias against cheating
Maybe you should get off your high horse and stop acting like an ass
Sorry, but Piracy =/= Cheating.
Plus, we're not based upon piracy, many of the Tempers just happen to be pirates due to our large hacking support and lack of piracy punishment.

naka69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Because gbatemp was originally a rom site, so pretty lax on piracy for a reason
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/History_of_GBAtemp

I've been coming to gbatemp for a very long time but mainly because of people like you I don't bother to post

and cheating is clearly not the same thing as piracy.
seriously who made you holier then thou to judge people if they want to cheat in PvE type games, If you don't like it don't comment and take your smug attitude elsewhere

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naka69 said:
Because gbatemp was originally a rom site, so pretty lax on piracy for a reason
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/History_of_GBAtemp

I've been coming to gbatemp for a very long time but mainly because of people like you I don't bother to post

and cheating is clearly not the same thing as piracy.
seriously who made you holier then thou to judge people if they want to cheat in PvE type games, If you don't like it don't comment and take your smug attitude elsewhere
People like me? I haven't said anything about supporting cheating in online games and I don't judge based on cheating.

Honestly, I don't care.

naka69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oops I thought you were the one that said you hated him but I see where I mis-read my apologies
but your piracy = / = cheating comment is still pretentious

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naka69 said:
oops I thought you were the one that said you hated him but I see where I mis-read my apologies
but your piracy = / = cheating comment is still pretentious
I merely stated that they aren't the same. I don't see cheating and piracy as the same at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16