biggrin.gif
There you go.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awesomeness, proves once again how weak modern day consumer electronics are, it was broken after being microwaved for 5 seconds.

And for people thinking this is a waste: there will always be more 3ds'es that will be made and the guy paid for it, so he can do whatever he wants with it. Heck if you disagree, then in a sense you're no better than sony. Guy himself who microwaved it was irritating though....

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
shadowmanwkp said:
if you disagree, then in a sense you're no better than sony.
What the fuck does sony have to do with anything?

The guy is a dick. He buys a system that's facing shortages just to melt it.
Has he the right to do it? He does. But it doesn't make it less of a dick.

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
will the microwave with the 3ds inside it blend?
will the guy who microwaved the 3ds blend while inside a microwave with a 3ds inside it?
will this cliffhanger blend?

find out in the next episode of:
blank.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I don't care about the DS itself, but it's a retarded waste of resources to destroy electronic equipment like that, not to mention very bad for the environment. Managing technology waste is difficult enough as it is, even without morons like this guy.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
The guy who did it is rich (He did Conan's Christmas set for crying out loud!), so blowing $250 on a 3DS just to microwave it is nothing. He did one for the iPad 2, and multiple other things.

However, doing it just to be "famous" on YouTube is stupid, and his money should be put towards better things, especially if he's just blowing it all.

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
If someone wants to waste $250 + whatever it costs to buy a new microwave since that probably killed it, that's their own stupidity so why give a fuck? I mean really if someone is stupid enough to spend that much money to microwave electronics lets hope the radiation that leaked from that microwave infirtilizes them...

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RiderLeangle said:
If someone wants to waste $250 + whatever it costs to buy a new microwave since that probably killed it, that's their own stupidity so why give a fuck? I mean really if someone is stupid enough to spend that much money to microwave electronics lets hope the radiation that leaked from that microwave infirtilizes them...
My first thought after watching was, "I hope a stray microwave hit him square in the balls".

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HAHA! That's awesome!

The guy is a hero!

I love it when people like him get under so many people's skins. Like the guy who bought the PS3/360/Wii on launch, went outside the store, and smashed it in front of everybody. It was great!

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
First of all, Microwaves are non-ionizing. Sterilization would not happen. period.

Second of all, this guy spent $250 of his own to do this. His choice.

I would be a bit peeved if there were a shortage of units, but at this point, there is no such shortage.

goodbye 3DS. I wanted Cosmo Black anyway.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Omg the 3ds is built so badly it can't even handle being microwaved? I paid £200 for something built so poorly!
hate2.gif
What next you can't even run over it with a car?
frown.gif

QUOTE said:
I love it when people like him get under so many people's skins. Like the guy who bought the PS3/360/Wii on launch, went outside the store, and smashed it in front of everybody. It was great!

I remember the 360 one some guy following them "dude can I have your controllers" go away you begging scumbag!

The guy probably made more money from people viewing the video than he spent on wasting the 3ds. He should take it back to the shop and say "I tried turning it on but I think it's broken, can I get a replacement please?"

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
What the FUCK is wrong with people? Are you kidding me? =(

I hate attention whores who do shit like this. It disgusts me. There are so many things wrong with what he just did...

I hope he get's sterile and can't have kids. And his voice fucking made my ears bleed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality