?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
May be used as a side dish or a main dish... I'm having trouble with it either way. If it's a side dish... what would the main dish be?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Mei-o said:
Veho said:
May be used as a side dish or a main dish... I'm having trouble with it either way. If it's a side dish... what would the main dish be?
Uhmm...fish crap?

And therein lies the problem. Which would be the main, and which the side dish?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
It's disturbing that it says Manhattan Style as well, does that mean they prepare their arses dfferently to some other cities? And what other cities serve them?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Veho said:
Mei-o said:
Veho said:
Uhmm...fish crap?

And therein lies the problem. Which would be the main, and which the side dish?
I've got it! The fish assholes would be a side dish to the penis fish.

Sometimes I amaze even myself.
rolleyes.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought I was twisted but you Veho good sir beat even me! Nice work!
grog.gif

About the monkey brains in the fresh sushi thread, ever seen the film Faces Of Death?

edit : Damn, props to YouTube, they've got the clip! This is cut out of the UK re-release as far as I know.

WARNING : THIS IS NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH. DON'T CLICK IF YOU LOVE MONKEYS!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
I thought I was twisted but you Veho good sir beat even me! Nice work!
grog.gif

About the monkey brains in the fresh sushi thread, ever seen the film Faces Of Death?

edit : Damn, props to YouTube, they've got the clip! This is cut out of the UK re-release as far as I know.

WARNING : THIS IS NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH. DON'T CLICK IF YOU LOVE MONKEYS!

ive never been so happy to see a Rick Roll in my life!
cry.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:

And for a reason. That bit is really disturbing.

ph34r.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
ive never been so happy to see a Rick Roll in my life!
cry.gif

Well I wouldn't REALLY want to twist peoples brains that much!

Veho said:
QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Nov 19 2008, 02:59 PM) About the monkey brains in the fresh sushi thread, ever seen the film Faces Of Death?

And for a reason. That bit is really disturbing.

ph34r.gif

Have you ever seen the original movie?

Joujoudoll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, DAVE... That was sad...
frown.gif
Why would people kill a monkey to eat it? I guess they want to get AIDs. Eating monkeys is what caused the African's to contract AIDs in the first place.

I once watched a show where these scientists took a monkey and strapped it down in a chair and then sedated it and they sliced open it's skull while it was still alive and they started cutting out parts of the brain to see how much of the brain they could take out before it would die.
wacko.gif
unsure.gif

EDIT: Oh and those of you who actually like that sort of thing, watch this...

Icky video

TraumaHoundNDS

Trophies
Website
traumahound.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:

Heh heh, man, I remember renting & watching FoD I-IV back in highschool (mid to late 80's) with my best friend. There were more than a few clips that I remember being pretty disturbing, especially that damned Astley.
tongue.gif

Captin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Most of "Faces of death" was staged and acted.

Code:
Faces of Death (1978), also released under the title The Original Faces of Death, is a mondo film, lasting roughly 105 minutes, which guides viewers through explicit scenes depicting a variety of ways to die and violent acts. It is often billed as Banned in 40 Countries, with that number varying with the years. The film has, in fact, been banned (at least temporarily) in New Zealand, Australia, Norway and Finland. The film was written and directed by John Alan Schwartz (credited as "Conan le Cilaire" for directing and "Alan Black" for writing). Schwartz was also the second unit director, credited this time as "Johnny Getyerkokov". He also appears in one of the segments in this film, as the leader of the alleged flesh eating cult in San Francisco area, and puts in cameo appearances in several other films in this series. This film stars Michael Carr as the narrator, and 'creative consultant' called "Dr. Francis B. Gröss". John Alan Schwartz has gone on record as saying this film's budget was $450,000 and there are estimates that it has grossed more than $35 million worldwide in theatrical releases, not including rentals. It was ranked #50 on Entertainment Weekly's "Top 50 Cult Films of All-Time" in 2000.

Although several of the "human death" scenes are obviously faked (with Allan A. Apone, make-up and special effects artist for the film, saying that about 40% of it is fake[1]), some of the footage is genuine. Famous scenes of death from the media are included, such as stock footage of a napalm bombing in Vietnam, various newsreel footage, and wartime footage of Hitler. Also featured are the actual on-camera deaths of a variety of animals, including seals being clubbed to death and animals being killed on the slaughterhouse line.

A number of Faces of Death sequels were made, each with a lower production quality than the last. The first four films and Faces of Death: Fact or Fiction? (a "documentary" on the making of the series) were written and at least partially directed by John Alan Schwartz. Faces of Death 5 and 6 were made up entirely of highlights from the first four films, with no new footage at all, and released in some countries where the original films were banned. The first three starred Carr as "Dr. Gröss", although The Worst of Faces of Death (consisting of highlights from the first three installments) instead featured Schwartz's brother, James Schwartz, as "Dr. Louis Flellis". Flellis explains that he accidentally killed "Dr. Gröss" while operating on him the prior week. However, in Faces of Death IV, Flellis explains the absence of Dr. Gröss by stating that he had taken his own life, having been driven insane as a result of witnessing so much death.

Some of the actors and special makeup/effects crew have reportedly come forward to try to obtain credit for their work on this film. Most of these people were not in any union at the time of filming. This is the reasoning for the brief credits which helped make the film seem more realistic.

This film was spoofed on Late Night with Conan O'Brien where various Muppets were shown either dead or in the process of dying.

Faces of Death 2000 recapped the "best" scenes from I through IV and a few shots of the previously deceased. However, a few of the alleged "police surveillance video" captures that depict actual murders or deaths, are obvious fakes. The gangs and victims in the videos are seen in the end credits performing a rap video, with the same backdrops and same actors. The rappers at the end credits of this film are the horrorcore group Insane Poetry. The music video is for "How Ya Gonna Reason With A Psycho", from the album Grim Reality.[citation needed]

In 2006, it was announced that Rogue Pictures is developing a new version of the film, with director J.T. Petty attached. The plot involves an emotionally desensitized morgue employee who uncovers a horrific truth about the reality behind the Faces of Death documentaries and a string of gruesome "accidents." [2]

Dark Sky Films has announced that they are releasing Faces Of Death on Blu-Ray disc on October 7, 2008. A brand new high definition transfer was created from extremely rare vault material and the disc will also have a 5.1 digital soundtrack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hammer the threads