Hacking Who ships the fastest to the US?

TEKNOSYSTEKWRX

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My wife has my old EZIV, and her Zelda PH save just got screwed. I want to get her an R4 because I've had no problems with mine. We are going on a trip in about 2 weeks and want her to have the new card by then. Who should I order from? Who has the quickest shipping? Not worried about price because most vendors seem to be within a few $$$ of each other. Thanks

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, realhotstuff are great, apparently. You can even phone them and ask them how long the shipping will take
tongue.gif

moggymatt

Trophies
Website
ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Dealextreme.com worldwide in under 10 days.

1upconsoles have done it in 5days

dealextreme takes about 3 weeks +. It took a month for me to get their r4.

Ouch !! thats no good, I've order quite a few from them never took more than 10days.

RHS is the way to go in US, I wanted to order a GBA size EZ flash 3in1 for my Phat DS as I can't seem to get them anywhere, but they wanted more for postage(to Uk) than the flash cart cost, grrr... now Im stuck where to get one (everywhere seems just to have the lite version now)

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Dealextreme.com worldwide in under 10 days.

1upconsoles have done it in 5days

dealextreme takes about 3 weeks +. It took a month for me to get their r4.

Ouch !! thats no good, I've order quite a few from them never took more than 10days.

RHS is the way to go in US, I wanted to order a GBA size EZ flash 3in1 for my Phat DS as I can't seem to get them anywhere, but they wanted more for postage(to Uk) than the flash cart cost, grrr... now Im stuck where to get one (everywhere seems just to have the lite version now)

Nice to know that there are 2 versions
blink.gif

moggymatt

Trophies
Website
ds-scene.net
XP
Country
FoxMcCloud said:
Nice to know that there are 2 versions
blink.gif

Yup and be carefull as some sites say their version can support both phat and lite DS's

Another crap thing about dealextreme i'd forgotten, on their site it says 3in1 works on both phat+lite DS, even the box pic says it does, but a comment from a buyer says "this does not work in a phat DS" I emailed them about this pointing out what i'd read saying i wanted to buy one, but needed it for a phat DS. They replied saying "out supplier says it does." WTF?!?!? (this was about a month ago) I'm still desperate to get a 3in1 but don't want to pay stupid amount of postage!!

Switchy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I second Dealextreme being slow.

My package took 16 days to arrive... Unless you pay extra for UPS or something along those lines ofcourse.

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Mod-Chip.com is a great place to buy from and is quite speedy if you use UPS Express though I think USPS would be good too.

They ship from Vienna though so after all you might be better off with a US based vendor like RHS.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Real Hot Stuff is pretty fast, but the shipping charges are a RIP. DealExtreme on the other hand, has no shipping charges, but takes FOREVER and a half to ship things.
Yup... I didn't order from RHS because their shipping prices.
blink.gif

Try Gameyeeeah.com

They ship within 3 Days with DHL... But it costs 20 bucks.
dry.gif

~Nero

retiredjerk

Trophies
XP
Country
try modchimps.com. use coupon code use coupon code 5OFFIT for 5 bucks off and they offer free shipping i think. they are west coast based.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here