Gaming Who plays League Of Legends?

Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you never played League of Legends, then here it is in a nutshell.

League of Legends is an RTS Game. Alot of things are happening at the same time. It's a war-like game and requires A TON OF THINKING before you jump into the game and face your opponents!
League_of_Legends.jpg

Now, I haven't explained much since I'm pretty new(and addicted
biggrin.gif
) to League of Legends. If you want to find out more, try it out!
Use my sig to play it! (Plz don't go to the site to register. Use my link at the bottom
biggrin.gif
)

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"A ton of thinking"? From my limited experience with it, every single player picks one of a handful of top-tier champions and uses a build that everyone else uses, and the rest of it is just, as a poster above me said, using guerrilla tactics.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play the game.

It doesn't really require a WHOLE lot of thinking. It's just that you need to make the right decisions as to WHEN you do it.

Btw, his link in his signature is a League Of Legends Referral link.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I heard it's the same as DOTA?
if that's the case then sorry but i already have my regular dosage of trashtalks and rage quitters.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I play this.. Its quite fun, except for some people who aren't really good losers. Pretty much your sorta action RTS, with items, skills, fighting and stuff. You dont exactly need tactics, but having them would be a plus
tongue.gif
, and the rest is pretty simple, get the items wich match your kind of style (mage ability power, tank physical stuff).. the rest is just making decisions and timing.

Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Originality said:
I didn't notice that. His signature is breaching forum rules regarding referral links and advertisement.
really? It's a rule not to have a referral link in my sig?

Please point that put to me in the list of rules we have.

And if I'm breaching rules, Is this person here breaching rules too with Minecraft?
http://gbatemp.net/t243867-minecraft

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
maxlwin536 said:
Originality said:
I didn't notice that. His signature is breaching forum rules regarding referral links and advertisement.
really? It's a rule not to have a referral link in my sig?

Please point that put to me in the list of rules we have.

no you're not breaching the rules, however...
technically it's not since it's in your sig. but you mentioned in your post to register using the link in your sig. which is like advertising but is hidden under the main topic which is about who plays LoL and discussion about the game.
still i don't think any rules were broken. since the referral link is not the main topic.

Advertising and Requests
Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points/etc, begging to become a staff member, torrent invite, translation, and dump requests, and especially pyramid schemes; where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: