Who likes my posts?

Do you enjoy reading my posts?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Sometimes. Other times you sound like a jerk.

• Total voters

Tekkin88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was just thinking... Who reads my topics? Moreover, who likes them? So, vote if you like.

Anyways, my twin nieces slept over last night. It was veeeeery tiring. My mom bought them this little ball pit thing, and.... I fell asleep in it..... Lol. HOLY CRAP! I'm listening to tempcast while I'm typing this and then, all of a sudden I hear, SEXUALLY! That creeped me out very much.

Ok, I need a recommendation, a good RPG, I've played FF III & IV, Suikoden Tierkreis, KH 358/2, umm.... All of the well known ones, I'm trying to get into Nostalgia but it doesn't appeal to me. Anyways, I'm gonna do stuff... PM me if you wanna!
smile.gif

>w

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sexually? I remember saying something like that, though it is out of character for me.

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
Tekkin88 said:
I was just thinking... Who reads my topics? Moreover, who likes them? So, vote if you like.

Anyways, my twin nieces slept over last night. It was veeeeery tiring. My mom bought them this little ball pit thing, and.... I fell asleep in it..... Lol. HOLY CRAP! I'm listening to tempcast while I'm typing this and then, all of a sudden I hear, SEXUALLY! That creeped me out very much.

Ok, I need a recommendation, a good RPG, I've played FF III & IV, Suikoden Tierkreis, KH 358/2, umm.... All of the well known ones, I'm trying to get into Nostalgia but it doesn't appeal to me. Anyways, I'm gonna do stuff... PM me if you wanna!
smile.gif

>w<

i thinks your posts are nice (low count though) get a bit more then i'll give a full answer

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I like your posts.

However, I didn't think there was a need to create a thread solely to talk about the quality of your posts. Since this is in the Blog section, I guess there's no harm done.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually this dude posts mostly in the blog section which does not add to your post count.

Regardless, I don't really like your posts where you argue for something because we seem to have opposing viewpoints

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol