Gaming Who likes Monster Hunter Tri demo?

Omgwtfisthat

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DAMN THAT SHIT WAS FUN. The graphics are really nice and the control scheme (well, for nunchuck/wiimote) is pretty nice. It's kind of weird using the d-pad to change the camera angle and everything though. Also, swimming is weird
blink.gif
Anyway I can't wait for the whole game to come out in english, or for it to come out in Jap and get translation-patched.

Omgwtfisthat

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The demo consists of 2 20minute quests, you get to choose from 10 premade characters. The loads are pretty long yeah. Anyway chicaman, I got mine to work with Gamma. Are you using a modchip or something?

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can someone help me?

I've tried two times with different discs and iso, to get this game working, but no sucess at all.

ISO 1:

- No patches, extract and burn. Disc Channel doesn't recognize and via Gecko OS I got a green screen (set to japanese) or black screen (set to default).

ISO 2:

- Patch with Wiigion Frii + Brick Blocker, boots on Disc Channel but with error codes, via Gecko OS I got a black screen.

RESULTS:

- Epic Fail

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=150...p;#entry1932719
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=150...p;#entry1933250

I have a NTSC-U, Wiikey up to date, firmware 4.0. I'm willing to kiss anyone who help me, and that's it.

X D D X said:
Sorry, this is kinda off topic, but I was just wondering how long the demo is.
IIRC each mission gives you 20 minutes. There are two of them, different characters/weapons, etc.

Of course I wouldn't know for sure, since I can't have the damn game running on my Wii.

No, really, it's 20 minutes for each mission. Also, it's true I can't run the damn game, lol.

Seryusin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you get MH3 demo to work on gamma, for some reason when i start it up it shows a green screen for around 2 secs and then it returns to the main wii channel menu. Did you burn the MH3 iso in a different way?

Omgwtfisthat

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmmmmm, that's what my cousin told me (we are both using the same iso though and I'm not sure how he chose to run the game in gamma). At first, I tried just pressing 'Launch Game' without fiddling with any settings, but then green lines were running all over my screen. This was pretty late at night so I just rebooted with hooks and ran it from the disc channel. Worked fine. I normally play from HDD though.

chicaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using Gamma 0.3

How do I check what cIOS i installed into my Wii? Someone said they tried using cIOS V9 and it works.

I have a Wiikey in my Wii but after I installed Homebrew Channel and 3.2U (previously 3.2J) and the WiiKey stopped working anymore.

Will be glad if someone can help me to get it work~

Safavid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I got the game working. My only concern is that if the Wii will update and brick itself?

I have 3.2U, using Gamma loader 0.3

Zarode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The demo is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun. I love it. The music is perfect too. Also, scary ass shit whenever Rathian comes out, pimpin' her new moves. She's gonna be a lot tougher to killer. I have a feeling all the returners will be, and that is a good thing.

Really looking forward to this game, even with the online fee (feh, blow it out of yerr asses, cheap-o's).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)