Gaming Who likes Monster Hunter Tri demo?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Omgwtfisthat said:
DAMN THAT SHIT WAS FUN. The graphics are really nice and the control scheme (well, for nunchuck/wiimote) is pretty nice. It's kind of weird using the d-pad to change the camera angle and everything though. Also, swimming is weird
blink.gif
Anyway I can't wait for the whole game to come out in english, or for it to come out in Jap and get translation-patched.

i thorght you can't use this game with the wiimote and nunchuck?

Omgwtfisthat

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How come I've never encountered the rathian
frown.gif
Anyway I keep timing out when fighting the bird thingy. Which weapon/armour set did you guys use? GS is so strange now

Zarode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omgwtfisthat said:
frown.gif
Anyway I keep timing out when fighting the bird thingy. Which weapon/armour set did you guys use? GS is so strange now

Hammer time. I'm sure Sword and Shield would work fine on the guy, so would GS. Bowgun would probably take a while (its honestly not meant to be powerful).

Also, you don't wanna meet Rathalos/Rathian while fight the bird. It makes the fight near impossible.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not going to lie...I hate this game. (The again, I hate the Monster Hunter franchise entirely.) Seems so slow paced, and it takes forever to kill one monster with a sword. Load screens take forever for the area to load up. Online is going to be a dud since you have to pay to play which is a huge let down. Hopefully the final game is better cause even if it is a demo with bugs, its a let down for me.

Ryeno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zarode said:
Omgwtfisthat said:
frown.gif

Hammer time. I'm sure Sword and Shield would work fine on the guy, so would GS. Bowgun would probably take a while (its honestly not meant to be powerful).

Also, you don't wanna meet Rathalos/Rathian while fight the bird. It makes the fight near impossible.

SnS falls into the same category as gun, its too weak. Use a Hammer or a GS if you wanna kill anything.
QUOTE(Raiyu245 @ Apr 25 2009, 10:36 PM)
Not going to lie...I hate this game. (The again, I hate the Monster Hunter franchise entirely.) Seems so slow paced, and it takes forever to kill one monster with a sword.
Its not slow but it is long. Then again if you killed every monster in 5 or even 10 min, then the game would be so short and pointless. its the length that makes the game playible.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Still working on getting this to run properly. I'm stuck with the 002 error and the fix for it doesn't solve anything :/

Gamma 0.3, rev 9.

Zarode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
X D D X said:
You can use the Wii mote and Nunchuck in the Tri Demo. The classic controller is only for Monster Hunter G.

nice to know that, very good news, shame that monster hunter G doesn't have wiimote support.

You'd be extremely hard pressed to play Monster Hunter with just a WiiMote. Three buttons and a couple shakes won't save you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: downloading a couple of puyo puyo ds games