hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably Eminem for me.
Not hugely into rap, but I like flobots. Very political lyrics. I tend to like music with more of a serious tone to it.

Eminem is grand ofc. I also like Tupac's changes and Afroman's palmdale. Some wutang is good and techn9ne.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ll be honest, I haven’t heard much of it. I remember there was this crazy video where he rode a person wearing a horse costume. I should have another listen. The guys seems nuts and those musicians are usually pretty good. What should I listen too?
Start with Graduation, the Life of Pablo, or My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, some of his best albums.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Tyler the Creator is the one I enjoy the most right now. I liked Eminem around the Marshall Mathers LP era, but kinda fell out of it.
Tyler has a lot of different styles, and is often very entertaining to listen to. It's way more clever than what first impression leads you to believe, musically. I like that.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
San Andreas has some classics. Newer rap is really horrible. You’ll have to go to the mid-late 90’s to very early 2000’s to find really good rap.
I remember now, I don’t like Kanye’s voice. I can’t even listen.

Last edited by slaphappygamer,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
18645.png
this little shit

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
beside the fact kanye is crazy coping with the kardasians, he has/had some real good shit.

eminem these days isnt for me , his older songs were better, (not the mainstream stuff)

currently in my playlist are the game, kendrick lamar, kanye, biggie smalls , and related rappers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: