Who is your favorite character?

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Just out of curiosity, I want to know who you like the most(and why, but this one's optional)

It doesn't matter where it comes from - anime, cartoon, TV series, game, VOCALOID, literally whatever. It could be multiple characters aretoo, In case you can't choose the most favorite one.

For example:

I love IA - It's one of the most natural vocaloid I've ever heard. much better than any other crypton vocaloids imho(Except VY1, It's amazing).

also I love Kyoko Kirigiri, I love her personality and her talent(Which is a spoiler).

So, Who is your favorite character?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yoshi (Nintendo) - cute as hecc
Carol/Cheryl/Crystale/Cherlene (Archer cartoon) - hilariously batshit
Bomberman - like the main dude, white Bomberman. I've just always loved bomberman.
Right now I've got a soft spot for Sable the hedgehog from Animal Crossing.

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Neku Sakuraba (From The World Ends With You) - oh my god a protagonist with actual personality and a character arc! And it's really good! What else can i ask for? (And his design is good too).
Nagito Komaeda (From Danganronpa 2) - I just like crazy people and his voice acting is good and he is the original crazy person in dr because really kokichi just wasn't that good mainly because he felt like bootleg nagito (but i like his design more).
Adachi (From Persona 4) - i like crazy people and his voice acting is good (Wait i have deja vu), i really like him as antagonist because he is bad because he is bad, like i rarely see a more meaningful villan that does bad stuff because he is just bad most of the time the villan Has some exuce so i could feel bad for him or something but it's easy to fuck up so i enjoy this aspect, too bad that his fight was easy and that he gets overtaken by the giant disco ball with an eye.
Kyle Hyde (His games) - one of reasons that i enjoyed those games like he is just cool and go play his games (Hotel Dusk: room 215 and Last Window: secret of the cape west) some puzzles are hard tho (the music box one in second game is probably the hardest puzzle that ive seen and i have no idea how someone could figure it out)

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TV

Richmond Avenal (The IT Crowd)

f2e83066898bfb80d4e38714c25567f9.gif

Bella Nixon (Home And Away)

tumblr_3d69a8fa2c599fbb92689e6355e13986_946cb420_500.gif

Games

Niko Belic. (GTA IV)

GoldenQualifiedAgama-size_restricted.gif

Princess Peach (Mario Series)

DistantSparklingBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

Bayonetta (Bayonetta)

tumblr_mo8j9umzk61r4ftabo1_500.gif

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: Stealphie

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Storm has always been my favorite. Aside from being beautiful and sexy, she is also very smart and powerful. Her ability to control the weather is something that I would like to possess. Such an awesome power. I first fell in love with her in 1995.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Video games:
- Yoshi (Super Mario): cute

Anime:
- Shinonome Nano (Nichijou): robot (practically a human, though), cute, cheerful, responsible, motherly
- Canti (FLCL) robot, humanlike, nice, polite, strong

Books:
- Rincewind (Discworld): wizard, cynical, funny
- Death (Discworld): funny (though not on purpose), doesn't understand human nature, punctual

Reactions: Stealphie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins