AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone sane don't want to touch the politics subforum, and that includes moderators, lol
That explains the insane posts by that one Mod who is always posting there :rofl2:

nancy is ironically funny i cannot bring myself to dislike him
There was nothing funny at all about Nancy. No other site member has ever pissed me off as much as he did. :angry:

Reactions: Stealphie

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what'd he do. he was mostly just stupid. that's it.
Some people are just naturally stupid and some people like Nancy just pretend to be stupid to annoy other people.

He knew what he was doing and it annoyed the fuck outta me. And that is why I ended up in epic arguments with the little fucker.

He brought out my nasty side which is something that normally doesn't happen. I'm glad he is gone along with his various alts like @SegaGloria

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
they is singular too but multiple @SG854 s sounds cooler.
There is 854 of me. We are all in this together.

that's the funny part, i'm not sane and i hate the politics section but still occasionally use it. kill me.

That explains the insane posts by that one Mod who is always posting there :rofl2:

There was nothing funny at all about Nancy. No other site member has ever pissed me off as much as he did. :angry:
I barely touch the political forum now. It's all the same thing over and over. Maybe the covid one since that's great to build arguments against anti vaxers.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could be the worst member, been banned everywhere else but here for talking out of turn, but one thing I hate more than anything else is hypocritical people or people who pretend to be something that they're not. I freely share every ounce of information I come across. I never hide it to make myself appear superior. I call people out for their bullshit, but some people just don't want others to know the truth of things, and then there are others who don't want to know the truth anyway. :)

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could be the worst member, been banned everywhere else but here for talking out of turn, but one thing I hate more than anything else is hypocritical people or people who pretend to be something that they're not. I freely share every ounce of information I come across. I never hide it to make myself appear superior. I call people out for their bullshit, but some people just don't want others to know the truth of things, and then there are others who don't want to know the truth anyway. :)
Much love to ya! You always share the knowledge, openly and honestly. Now if we could only get @JuanMena to understand your Love and truth. :rofl2:

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr