OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nintendo3ds76c22ab.jpg

Who is going to buy a Nintendo 3Ds or SONY PSP2
I am going to hang on to my DSi XL and then when the SONY PSP2 is hacked I will then get one, not till then

Sony-NGP075aaf0.jpg

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
iv only seen 1 other thread about this but ill post here too

im going with 3ds. i already own a bunch of DS games so ill continue to play them on 3DS and altho the psp does look impressive graphically i just think its going to way outta my price range.

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am having a bit off a rethink, at the moment my biggest bug is about playing retro games on the DS or PSP both have to use emulators and they have problems with compatibly and performance may be its time I went with DS games and got a 3DS it would save a lot of problems, half the time is getting the retro games working good enough at least with DS games in a DS Consoles it works straight away

Lusankya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
3DS, however if I see that there'll be good games for the PSP2 (which wasn't really the case for the PSP) I'll buy both.

Syman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jury is still out. the batterylife for the 3DS is a bit pants.

I am not going to rush out and buy one. But maybe after a few months when there is a bit more info on what it is capable of and what the "scene" can do.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I never buy consoles as soon as they come out.. o__O I would rather wait until they get cheaper and/or are hacked.

But if I do get one, it's 3DS all the way~ It just looks so awesome, and there's several games coming out for it that I'd really love~

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Syman: for battery life i think you're still better of with a 3ds.
i heard the PSP2 has a similar battery life to the 3ds, but at least the 3ds has some room for a possible clip-on external battery(connected through the chargedock-connectors on the bottom)
only way to get an external battery attached to a PSP2 would be to use a long cable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: