Who here watched Teen Titans?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever pause during short scenes, and look at them?

3623q.jpg

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1234turtles said:
Xuphor said:

3623q.jpg
did you edit that picture in photoshop?

Do you see any pixelization? Does the words look slightly different than the color scheme of the show? Exactly. It would take a god to get it that perfect on photoshop

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sergster1 said:
1234turtles said:
Xuphor said:

3623q.jpg

Do you see any pixelization? Does the words look slightly different than the color scheme of the show? Exactly. It would take a god to get it that perfect on photoshop
I am decent in photoshop, but not nearly that good. As to if it was originally edited with photoshop, very unlikely because:
1 - as sergster said
2 - in any photoshop photo, in W7, click on properties, details tab. It'll say there if it was ever opened and saved in photoshop, or any other photo editor. This picture has no such software signature.

Personally, I bet it's real, Cartoon Network was back to their old tactics of subliminally messaging kids in less than one second scenes.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
sergster1 said:
1234turtles said:
Xuphor said:

3623q.jpg

I am decent in photoshop, but not nearly that good. As to if it was originally edited with photoshop, very unlikely because:
1 - as sergster said
2 - in any photoshop photo, in W7, click on properties, details tab. It'll say there if it was ever opened and saved in photoshop, or any other photo editor. This picture has no such software signature.

Personally, I bet it's real, Cartoon Network was back to their old tactics of subliminally messaging kids in less than one second scenes.

Actually...
All youd have to do it do a decent photoshop job, and then scale it down and save it as a jpg to make it look all shittly like that.

not me, but still.....
And yes, you do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent) +1