Hacking Who here is still on 10.3? Why?

seb5049

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I see no reason not to downgrade at this point, but who won't be? Is it because you're getting softbricks every time? Is it because you're waiting for a different method? Everybody who is still on 10.3, please reply! (And if you want to know why I'm still on 10.3, check my recent activity lol)

Reactions: WARvault

intensje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have a sky3ds and dsttwo (for ds) and i wait for more stable downgrades, maybe for gateway too. i dont trust these current downgraders. i'd rather wait then brick

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
I tend to buy physical games anyways, and I have a CFW O3DS for ラビリンスの彼方 and GBA games. No need to mess with my N3DS until 10.3+ EmuNAND comes out I guess.

Reactions: kiwiis

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the people who might not understand fully or are too afraid to try downgrading, you can still play 3ds games on current firmware by getting a orange button sky3ds.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
From my understanding, you can't play 3DS games online without having the most recent update, right?
To play the games online you only need the game latest update installed. If you are on new 3ds 9.5 emunand and can't enter the eshop to download the updates then look for the updates in cia form and install them like any other cia. You'll be able to play online without having the latest 3ds firmware.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
N3DS -> Sysnand 10.3
N3DS XL (Animl Crosdsing Happy Home Designer bundle) -> Sysnand 10.3

Why, the N3Ds is my Ambasador Edition N3DS and has all Ambasador games also on it, has all my bought games and saves
I just don't want to mess with it and want this systeml to be as clean as possible

N3DSXL Has MenuHax for Homebrew and i like to keep it on 10.3 cause it's from my kids :)

But the biggest reason:
- I already have a few systems on 9.2 ;)

Last edited by DjoeN,

Spagem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To play the games online you only need the game latest update installed. If you are on new 3ds 9.5 emunand and can't enter the eshop to download the updates then look for the updates in cia form and install them like any other cia. You'll be able to play online without having the latest 3ds firmware.
Huh. I'll have to consider downgrading then. Thanks.

Reactions: RhythmCat

GreenXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I hardbricked my o3ds even following all the instructions perfectly. I bought another o3dsxl, so I got an update out of the brick, but it arrives monday and I am debating back and forth in my head if I should even try again.

The sysupdater is much more stable now than the original one I bricked with, but my wife would kill me if I happened to brick another hehe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol