Who here is really excited for Mother 3 to be released?

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Link5084, Aug 7, 2008.

1. santorix10

santorix10 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Rochester, NY - USA
    It's going to get written to my EZ-Flash IV's NOR memory, and played for a long time. Hopefully. [​IMG]

2. icefox2

icefox2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    yeah lol I meant to say I don't have an R4 or anything yet. Playing on the computer on an emulator isn't actually all that bad I don't use my keyboard I use an xbox 360 controller. [​IMG]

3. javad

javad GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2007
    Malta
    malta
    I CAN"T WAIT, i will play it on my supercard mini sd

4. dexmix

dexmix GBAtemp Regular

Apr 13, 2007
    United States
    ditto.

5. gunstarblue

gunstarblue Member

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2008
    Looks like the game is completely translated, they are currently having people testing the game from start to finish.

I can't wait really. Also, it kind of amazes me how long this have taken. Two years.

6. bumjeans

bumjeans GBAtemp Regular

Jul 28, 2007
    Do you need to play Eatchbound before playing Mother 3?

I wish somone translate Earthbound as well.

I know i can use the SNES version under emulation but it doesn't feel right.

7. blueskies

blueskies GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 14, 2003
    United States
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Can't wait! This definitely looks like a very professional translation, will be great to finally play this game.
    I thought I was going to finish Earthbound before M3 was done.. maybe if I put in a few long days... [​IMG]

8. cupajoe

cupajoe Have a cup of joe!

Aug 25, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    I hope that once nintendo sees how many people download the patch they will realize how much potential money they could have made. Nintendo's loss.

9. Tanas

Tanas GBAtemp Addict

Aug 19, 2006
    The emulation of the SNES version on the Wii looks and feels identical to real hardware, so how can it not feel right?

10. DespizingU

DespizingU GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 17, 2007
    United States
    I'll be playing it on either Micro or SP, with an M3 or G6. Should be out very soon according to the blog.

EDIT: Actually, thank you very much for posting that Tanas. I totally forgot homebrew can be ran on the Wii. So I just got the Homebrew Channel, and am now running Earthbound. It plays beautifully and at full speed. And I love the save states.

It's so nice to be able to play the game on my tv now. Luckily I wasn't too far into it when I started it on the PSP. Thanks again.

11. Link5084
    OP

Link5084 Sword & Shield at your service

Aug 6, 2008
    United States
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted