Who here is a musician?

jaiku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I've been wondering who else on this site plays an instrument and has their music up on a website like myspace or purevolume. If you are in a band or have some music somewhere you can link to, post it so we can see what some of us are up to when we're not playing video games.

I play drums in a Los Angeles band called Aurum Star. Our myspace page is below, so add us if you enjoy it:

Myspace: www.myspace.com/aurumstar

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
I used to play really good piano but i quit...and now i really regret it since i've forgotten alot of it
dry.gif
Right now i'm learning to play a spanish type of guitarstyle called flamenco. It's really nice but really hard. And lately i've really felt like learning how to play drums
happy.gif

ApolloCheese

the shy guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
NeSchn said:
ApolloCheese said:
i play drums in a band called "honolulu breakdown". at the moment we are in the studio to record our first album:)

http://www.myspace.com/honolulubreakdown
I like it, but the drums sound sampled.

you have an accurate ear! on one song we triggered the snare and bassdrum. i don't think we will keep it that way, the artificial sound doesn't really fit. at least we should take other samples...

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I play the cello in the school Orchestra, a quartet with my friends, and the Tampa Bay Youth Orchestra, and I play electric bass. I'm trying to start a band with my friend (who would be lead guitar) but he's really dragging his feet about it...

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I play drums for 9 years now. We want to record a demo this year then we'll make us a myspace account. We'll see how far we get...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1