Who helps me on my mission?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Wynaut, Aug 30, 2007.

Aug 30, 2007

Who helps me on my mission? by Wynaut at 9:50 PM (670 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Wynaut
    OP

Newcomer Wynaut Member

Netherlands
    Mewy and I are researching and finding a way how to port textures from the Kiosk Rom to final and with Kushan* gone, I can't find it out.
    Google only points me here about NARCTool, because I think I have to use that.
    Kushan* tried to learn me more about that via MSN, but she's never online since, I think, October 2006.
    Well actually, she was about to learn me how to get Shy Guy playable and when I started to talk about how to make your own textures (she said that waaaay before Split-Up Beach (Nokonoko) had it's own textures), but she said "this will take me forever to explame".

So my question is: Who can join us to find out how to port Kiosk textures to final that work perfect?

And no, if you just port the tracks, they will be half untextured and the unused tracks are still untextured.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    And some funny, but a kind of old news, when I ported Donkey Course from the Kiosk, it was untextured and if you go on the "Green" spots, you will fall off the track.
    The Donkey Course already in the final Rom is Beta Waluigi Pinball for a strange reason. PROOF: I made a small video.
    The Battle tracks are extremly Beta in Kiosk.
    PROOF: NDS, PP, BF and BC.

And all of them are discovered by me.

2. Wynaut
    OP

Newcomer Wynaut Member

Netherlands
    Bump!