Hacking Who hasn't yet installed arm9loaderhax? Why?

Why?

• Total voters

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany
Out of curiosity, why do you refuse to use CFW? Besides, it's not like you can't use both with a9lh.
I don't want to change my setup, I use .3DS primary and a few .CIAs for more saves. But all my games are in .3DS and I don't think my SD card is so big, that all my games would fit xD

then why not install it?
Like I said, I wouldn't be able to autoboot GW (and yes, that's important when you have family members who want to play)

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't want to change my setup, I use .3DS primary and a few .CIAs for more saves. But all my games are in .3DS and I don't think my SD card is so big, that all my games would fit xD

Like I said, I wouldn't be able to autoboot GW (and yes, that's important when you have family members who want to play)
so you use menuhax and gw?

teegeeack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off topic but do 2DS really cost $60 in the USA ? I got mine for 99€ and still thought it was a good deal compared to the XL I got for 179€ and the New XL I got for 199€ :(
80 dollars at walmart for 2DS.

target had a discount sale a little while ago, 80 dollars for 2DS including eshop download of mario kart 7 or yo-kai watch.

Last edited by teegeeack,

mesenkomaha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been following much and haven't touched my 3ds for about ten months. I would like to install A9LH but don't even know where to begin. My o3ds has firmware 4.3 and rxtools 2.something. I've briefly looked into this and it seems like a ton of work and time to get everything upgraded.

k3rizz3k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done a total of 11, for myself and friends at work. As long as you follow the guides carefully, there won't be a brick.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I haven't been following much and haven't touched my 3ds for about ten months. I would like to install A9LH but don't even know where to begin. My o3ds has firmware 4.3 and rxtools 2.something. I've briefly looked into this and it seems like a ton of work and time to get everything upgraded.
You have looked well.
But beware, it may seem it takes a lot of time to complete. Actually, it takes even longer.
Prepare some 10 bottles of beer, a couple of movies and some nachos to make you company during the long boring process.

MlgPro

Play me in SSB4 I’m a Fox main
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
then why not install it?
So I would just instal arm9loaderhax that way without all the hassel if so fuck what I said before Im doing this shit today

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By install I mean safeArm9 Installer

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By install I mean safeArm9 Installer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ