Who hasn't done their homework/project yet?

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I had a project due over break. I didn't do it, and rushing it on the last day sucks.

Having that problem now or before?
smileipb2.png

serpenter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i didnt.
i return tomorow, however, if i dodge the teatcher all day, ill see him on tuesday giving me monday to finish it.

i prioritised completing the tales of series over the holidays rather than doing home work. it seemed worth it at the time, but now its all become troublesome...

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't have anything that's due tomorrow but my website needs to be up to date for Wednesday, I have a group project due for Thursday and the presentation for that on Friday.

My website is almost finished, I just need to update a few pages with a little content.
The group project is something on a concern, it is now on me to finish the design document, create a companion document and finish a DS prototype in Flash. Unfortunately I need some assets from another member of the team and he hasn't provided them yet, despite me asking for them no later than Boxing Day.
The presentation needs all the work from the project to be done so I can incorporate it into a presentation and test it.

On top of all this I need to visit the dentist and possibly the doctors.

If it wasn't Christmas then there wouldn't be any reason for my group to go home and it would have been done a while back.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
School starts tomorrow for me too, and I've spent the last few hours, as well as yesterday, working on a biology project.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, I have 2 book reports and a research paper due tomorrow, I really have to start. But as you see I'm on my computer rather than doing it. Maybe I'll start it at 5:00
unsure.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really need to change my Tuesday's schedule. I have to wake up at 6am to get ready to commute to school. I have no projects otherwise. I already ended my first semester of university. I'm excited about the people I meet in the second semester.

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Holidays are not for homework. End of story. Anyway, I have a paper due tomorrow and I just finished a couple of hours ago. I have to do some more stuff for later this week but I just couldn't be bothered to start working on them during this vacation/holiday.

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I go back Tuesday, and true to form I found out about a shedload of work *today* that's due in the first day back.
frown.gif

2 D1 past papers, 2 M2 past papers, I *need* to actually learn all the Chemistry reaction schemes which I've gotten half a year behind in, and I simply *must* think of an Electronics project to finish in April.
Coupled with the fact I have module exams in two weeks.

:'( Lol, I've spent weeks just procrastinating; lurking on here
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: There is an actual trailer with footage too. lol. Going to watch it tonight. Grabbed it from...