Who has played tekken 3 on their psp

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Eternal Myst, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Eternal Myst
    OP

Eternal Myst Back from the Myst.

May 2, 2008
    United States
    I have a bomb alallalallala
    Is there anyway to fix the fact that it freezes near the credits, or does anyone have a savefile I can use for the game with everything unlocked.

If this thread is fitting for a different forum then a mod may delete it.

2. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
  3. Eternal Myst
    OP

Eternal Myst Back from the Myst.

May 2, 2008
    United States
    I have a bomb alallalallala
    Thanks loading a mrc save file using CWcheat worked, but as soon as I beat the final boss "true ogre" I pressed start as fast as I can multiple times, and it skipped the cutscene amd the credits....so I can save now!

Also unlocked theater mode so I can watch all the videos I skipped.The wiki is misleading Im a go edit confirm that tekken 3 does not freeze and is able to save if you press start multiple times after final boss.

Posts merged

Thanks loading a mrc save file using CWcheat worked, but as soon as I beat the final boss "true ogre" I pressed start as fast as I can multiple times, and it skipped the cutscene amd the credits....so I can save now!

Also unlocked theater mode so I can watch all the videos I skipped.The wiki is misleading Im a go edit confirm that tekken 3 does not freeze and is able to save if you press start multiple times after final boss.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice