Who has played tekken 3 on their psp

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Eternal Myst, Mar 28, 2009.

Mar 28, 2009
  1. Eternal Myst
    OP

Member Eternal Myst Back from the Myst.

United States
    Is there anyway to fix the fact that it freezes near the credits, or does anyone have a savefile I can use for the game with everything unlocked.

If this thread is fitting for a different forum then a mod may delete it.

2. Ryupower

Member Ryupower Brood

United States
  3. Eternal Myst
    OP

Member Eternal Myst Back from the Myst.

United States
    Thanks loading a mrc save file using CWcheat worked, but as soon as I beat the final boss "true ogre" I pressed start as fast as I can multiple times, and it skipped the cutscene amd the credits....so I can save now!

Also unlocked theater mode so I can watch all the videos I skipped.The wiki is misleading Im a go edit confirm that tekken 3 does not freeze and is able to save if you press start multiple times after final boss.

Posts merged

Thanks loading a mrc save file using CWcheat worked, but as soon as I beat the final boss "true ogre" I pressed start as fast as I can multiple times, and it skipped the cutscene amd the credits....so I can save now!

Also unlocked theater mode so I can watch all the videos I skipped.The wiki is misleading Im a go edit confirm that tekken 3 does not freeze and is able to save if you press start multiple times after final boss.